So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

back from skiing. lol the major wipe outs on the icy trails up there. The longest wipe out I had was 30m's ish down this ice hill on expo, accidentally went over a bump (didn't see it) and went airborne and well people my height shouldn't ski. lol

The worst of the night had to be the poor sole who completely log rolled down the entire Lower Peak hill. Poor kid, didn't move for about 15 seconds.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Gopher

Red salmon and couscous  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

I think the kid ended up being fine, but his spill was brutal. I was around 5 other people about to go down a hill and we all were stunned at the spill. lol
I think I'm going to take lessons someday.

haha, no autographs except all the waver forms and receipts to pay as none of the atm machines were working for me.

Michel

Sportsdude

haha michel. Oh no, I've had lessons but that was 5 years ago when I went to Breckenridge for spring break. I'm a bit rusty.

Michel

Lise

Hola! I'm home today..... busted my hip muscle. Got me some shooting pain up my ass and it isn't even pleasurable. *teehee*

Has anyone had acupuncture? I'm this close to going to an acupunturist to see if he/she can do something about my hip.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

you're not the only one with a sore hip.

just realized how short my ski's were last night. I need 200cm ski's, I was on 170cm. lol no wonder I was having issues.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol massages do work better. My back pain disappears after one.

purelife

Lise wrote:
Hola! I'm home today..... busted my hip muscle. Got me some shooting pain up my ass and it isn't even pleasurable. *teehee*

Oh no...what happened?  I'm sorry to hear that, Lise.  I hope you have a speedy recovery.  Sorry, I don't know any acupuncturist.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!
 Office Manager and Bookkeeper for a local contractor.
 I start March 2nd.

I have not had acuupuncture, but I do believe it works- despite what Michel says.
 My grandmother used to go.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Congratulations Lil Me!!!  And you got to stay close to home too.  Is it going to be full-time?  I knew you'd get something.

Are you almost ready for your tkd competition?

ADD:  Do you have to buy new work clothes now?

|