So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I had crappy student union building chinese food. lol
I had sushi today for the first time in a month.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

I'm tired, therefore I drink coffee and eat carbs.  Cheese bagel in the toaster.

Up too late last night.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

You are hungry in the morning...your body just isn't trained in sending you a recognizable message yet. I can skip lunch, I can skip dinner.....but if I skip breakfast, I just can't get started.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

I'm bad. I tend to skip breakfast because I just don't feel like eating so early in the morning. Dunno why. Thank goodness for little breaks though and the ability to raid the staff fridge for tidbits.

What a cold and wet miserable day today. Not sure what to do with my day off. Hmmm....  maybe we'll brave the cold and head out to the mall.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Enjoy your day off with your kiddies, Lise!  :)

Morning everyone.  

JJ

I make sure I have a protein with my carbs for breakfast anything from peanut butter to nuts.  

I find it gets me going in the morning.

Michel

Lil Me

Hi everyone!  Anything new going on today?

Have a great day off, Lise.  You deserve it!  Don't know how you survived the looong boring day of dental lectures.

Leftover brown rice with melted cheese on top.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I'll bet you would eat breakfast if Miss Caramel Pork's place served breakfast in the morning!

Michel

[/div][div]  

P.C.

Ham, boiled nuggets and buttery cabbage.  (ick)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

I'm not a fan of boiled cabbage.
 I guess I wouldn't be a good Russian submariner.

|