So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Me neither Lil Me.  I'm not a big fan of ham either....but hub loves them both....so I thought I'd kill two icks with one stone.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

LOL.  Good plan, P.C.

Btw, what's wrong with ham?  With a maple glaze?  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I don't dislike it....it's just way down on the list.   In the meat catagory, it would be last on the list.  I guess this might belong in the quirky thread, because I like bacon, and I like pea soup with ham and I don't even mind a ham sandwich....but just straight ham just doesn't do it for me.    

Lise

I haven't had ham in years but it's never been my favorite choice of meat. I find it.... a tad too salty. My very first exposure to just plain ham was at camp ground and all they could give us were thick slices of ham with a piece of canned pineapple on top. I haven't looked at ham the same way ever since. Ugh.

My brain is killing me. I HATE having to think about what to cook. Argh!! I can't wait for the day when they invent those fancy Replicators like they have in Star Trek. Then I can ask for lobsters 10 times in one week.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I hear ya Lise.  Even if you enjoy cooking..... day after day after day, it can become tedious sometimes.

Michel

Lise

We'd tell you, Michel but then we'll have to kill ya........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!

Guess what?  I'm so excited.  I finally got my 3-year umbrella!!!!  I've been looking forward to this ever since I started.

My boss freaked me out by scheduling a one hour spur-of-the-moment meeting with me.  I thought I was either a) in big sh*t or b) getting laid off.

Boy oh boy did I feel a surge of relief when I didn't get the b) reply.

And funny thing was that I dreamt about the meeting last night and in my dream, it told me not to worry.  I woke up feeling much better.

P.C.

[FONT size=5]Congrats Miss Purelife !!!!  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif[/img][/FONT]

[FONT size=5][/FONT]

[img style="WIDTH: 569px; HEIGHT: 350px" height=396 src="http://www.6offourcreations.com/reblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/umbrella-army.jpg" width=625]  

Michel

purelife

Thanks P.C. and Michel.

Now, I look forward to 5 years cuz we get an extra week of vacation making it 4 weeks.  CAN'T WAIT!!!!

P.C.

I have no understanding of umbrella agreements, but congrats anyways.

Michel

purelife

Lunch was at The Keg.  burger and yammy yam fries.  I love their yam fries. :)

|