So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

What am I....chopped liver ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Michel wrote:
lol do you know how to cook good caramel pork ? Please give me a detailled list of your other talents

Call me.  1-900-4-GINGER and I'll tell you my talents.

Michel

Lil Me

Morning everyone.

Bleh.  Too much going on.  Unfinished projects everywhere.  As soon as I get caught up, it starts all over again.

Just coffee so far.  I should eat.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Buy some granola bars for your desk or your coat pocket.
 You should eat SOMETHING in the morning.

Or teach the cat to make you and sandwich.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

YES.  You haven't eaten since before bed, so it's important to eat every morning.  You don't want your blood sugar level to drop too low.  You want to eat small meals at regular intervals BEFORE your body gets too hungry.

If you feel too hungry, you will over-eat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Having breakfast in the morning will kick your metabolism into gear.  It will likely not change your appetite at lunch, but it will change how your lunch is digested.

Michel

Lil Me

I don't like wasting food either.  But that's not a reason to over-eat.
 I'd rather eat a smaller lunch followed by an afternoon snack (lunch leftovers?)
 If I'm at a restauarant, I eat as much as I want, then take the rest home.
 At the mall, I get the meal in a take-out box (styrofoam with lid) so I can take the leftovers with me.

P.C.

Could someone please make Amber go away ?

|