So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I sleep now.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/k025.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Well right now I've got to read some German Lit texts and Planet of Slums.  I'm finally actually prepared to actually go to school now. I don't look like I just arrived.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Its semester by semester.  I'm not on a loan although I tell everyone I am so they don't freak.

Michel

Sportsdude

because its economically unthinkable.

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah, but its taking years off the life of a parent who looks at obits now.

P.C.

Its semester by semester.  I'm not on a loan although I tell everyone I am so they don't freak.

I'm going to give some unsolicited advice here.    Don't tell anyone your age, don't ask anyone theirs.  Don't tell anyone about your financial situation, don't ask anyone theirs.  

Stop worrying about what everybody else thinks.  I think you are wasting valuable 'think space' by allowing everybody else's 'stuff' to affect you and worrying far too much about what others think of you. Who cares what they think.  

You're living a goal that you set for yourself a long time ago...revel in that, because for many, it will always be just an unfulfilled dream.  So far, that's a pretty good accomplishment in itself. It would be an even better accomplishment, if you could allow all of yourself to be available for the task at hand, instead of giving bits of yourself away.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That was very well worded P.C. and full of heart. :)  Blesses to you.      

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel.  How much do you make and do you want to be my sugar daddy?!!!

|