So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

One of the ads down the side here.  She talks.  It took me a while to figure out where the voices were coming from.  (I'm glad it was Amber )

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

She's gone.[/DIV]See....now this New Years Resolution thing is working well.    

Michel

purelife

Hi , I'm Amber.  What's your name?  (I have to mute my speakers now because one time, the smilies said "Hello.")

Michel, even a glass of milk for breakfast will help.  It has a good balance of protien, carbs and fat.  Then, when you get to work, you can have a snack like a granola bar or instant oatmeal or bag of veggies.

If I bring a sandwich to work for lunch, I eat half and eat the other half 2.5 hours later.    

Sportsdude

Have a good day everybody, I'm off to learn about climate, rocks, and urbanization.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

When you deprive your body of food in the morning, after having not fed it since dinner the night before, the body goes into protection mode, to ward off what it interprets as potential starvation.  So the metabolism slows down to conserve what energy it has.  When this happens, EVERYTHING is working slower.  Our digestive system, our brains....etc.  (YOU, Michel, might be a little scary if your brain was working at full tilt)  

Studies have proved time and time again, that children who eat breakfast do better in school.      

Michel

P.C.

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Good boy.[/DIV]
 [FONT size=6]LOL!!![/FONT]

Michel

P.C.

Michel

P.C.

You sure know how to shop !

|