Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
 Snow really coming down again.
 Staying home this am.

Morning Miss LM!
Its stopped here, and it only came down like 2-3 inches. SS starts at 2 pm so she will be trying out her winter tires today, I wont have to drive and pick her up for the first time in a week. Yay!

Im still on coffee this am.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Huge freaking snowflakes now.  Our snow removal contractor was here an hour ago (tricked out F-250 with lotsa chrome and a blade in front) to do the front driveway and the parkade ramp, now we're covered again.

Finished coffee and toast with PB&J.  Now onto boozy hot choc.

Watching Airplane! with the family before resuming the Indiana Jones DVD game that goes on forever.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Booyah! 10cm and still falling.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Huge freaking snowflakes now.  Our snow removal contractor was here an hour ago (tricked out F-250 with lotsa chrome and a blade in front) to do the front driveway and the parkade ramp, now we're covered again.

Finished coffee and toast with PB&J.  Now onto boozy hot choc.

Watching Airplane! with the family before resuming the Indiana Jones DVD game that goes on forever.

Wow, the flakes started here a little while ago, and now its DUMPING, only supposed to snow another 3 inches, but I think somebody forgot to tell the weather that.
Looks like I will be driving SS to work again. We are now looking for snow blowers.

<waves> ?Hi miss Lise!

Michel

Michel

Gopher

Roast pheasant - tomorrow I'll stick what's left of it into a curry and hope for the best.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
Roast pheasant - tomorrow I'll stick what's left of it into a curry and hope for the best.  

That sounds good gopher.. pheasant usually is good. Unless I cook it. Let us know how you do the curry.. I live curries and like hearing different ways of doing them

Lil Me

BLT and soup for lunch.

Just in from clearing the iced up roof drains.  Only about a foot of snow on the roof- but huge surface area.  Decided not to shovel the roof for now- waiting for roof contractor to come inspect tomorrow and tell us what to do.
 *takes off strata council hat and goes to make another pot of coffee*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
Just come back from the park, amazing how the snow make the park quiet by chasing people. I was looking for my owl but I found a coyote instead. Only got a blurry pic as my camera setting were more ready for birds. I follow the tracks however and now have a good idea where he lives. I had to turn back because he walked over swamp and ice broke under my weight. didn't saw the owl but lots of birds, mainly woodpeckers.

You are chasing a coyote around in the snow. When hes probably hungry.

You want to borrow a gun from a friend? lol.

EDIT: I have figured out why theres a pig flying around the screen

Lise

Hey you're right! What's with that damn pig flying about?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Hey you're right! What's with that damn pig flying about? [/DIV]
 Hey Lise.. look at TB's Karma Pig Thread.. if you see the pig.. click it!

Michel

Sportsdude

they're just dogs. lol

there's an owl living in a tree in the yard, swoops around a lot. Should go and try to take a picture.

bah my kettle's pot top came off and hot water almost boiling poured onto my hand. euh poofy fingers now.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|