So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

They were a lot of  %$&*#* work for a couple dozen cookies.  They forgot to mention in the recipe, that it would help if you are a master sculptor.  They ARE adorable though.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

nhl367

hey guys! this is my first time posting on this...i think:S  

P.C.

Hey nhl !  Welcome to lunch.  You must be really having lunch time......it's only 9am here....

nhl367

yeah! its 12 here  

P.C.

....and so.....what are you having for lunch ?

Michel

Russ

Dammit. Got in an accident. My vehicles fine, but it looks like im at fault. Damn ice. Im going through ICBC just so there's no issues. Looks like Ill lose my roadstar for a few years, but overall it will be cheaper for me.

Grr, at least no one got hurt.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

P.C.

Oh dear Russ.....sorry to hear that....but glad you are OK. (and everyone else involved)

It's brutal out there....and I getting concerned about family coming on Sunday while we are expecting another foot of snow.

Sawdust ventured out today, and said the roads are a mess.  Very little ploughing going on....even the inland highway only has one set of tire tracks in one lane.  We don't have a lot of options....so we are heading out tomorrow to stock in food for company and basic staples.

Sportsdude

hey, I'm alive.
I was stuck in Denver overnight. White out conditions in Calgary and Denver. Air Canada is great, United is probably the worst airliner ever, although they did give me a hotel room for free for duress/mechanical problems etc. And tonight I'm staying in this foreign house.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Glad you're home safe and sound, SD.

Sportsdude

I'm exhausted, tired and mentally just deflated. lol
hellish.

doesn't help that I walked into the great depression. either. Might of seen the last of Vancouver.

good news, my weight on my licence finally matches real life. lol

P.C.

Are you being dramatic or are you really not coming back to Van ?

Sportsdude

I'm being serious. Things are on a string here.  

|