So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

The Owl lives in the neighbour's tree. There's a huge nest at the other neighbour's tree. No birds obviously in our yard with our bobcat and mini-german shepard dog puppy who decides to attack other animals he sees. lol

my cat's a beast. He'd eat killer P.C. for lunch I think. Especially in the winter. lol

When do you think the owl will be around? The open yard area is rather open area that other animals use to cross (coyotes, owls, deer) so if there's a Barn Owl around this would be a place they'd stay.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Small as in mice? If so great! I'm tired of hearing our mice repellent static noise that bugs mice in not coming into the house. lol

Okay late afternoon then, I won't see early morning.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!

I got in to work safely.  Today is my last day before I'm back on Jan 5!        

Michel

purelife

It was crowded and slow with sudden stops.  I think it stopped about 4 times.  The trains were long but very infrequent.  I had to wait about 5-10 minutes for the train to arrive.  I made sure I went to work earlier so that I could make it on time.

I didn't think it would be so busy....

How was your ride, Michel?  

Michel

purelife

Let me know how the skytrain was.  See ya later, Michel. :)

Michel

purelife

Oh no....  Could you park near by and then walk the rest to your kitty-sitter's home?

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  Quick hello !

*house full of company.  I'll have to play catch-up later.   Byeeeee......have a wonderful day everybody !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

|