So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

So will you try to get into school there ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

If the string snaps, there's no school anywhere, not even hicksville.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

All my clothes, but I miscalculated the 'i think i have a shaver at home, so I won't bring mine back' which isn't the case and I've got to go to Walmart now in a sec.

The city is completely foreign, the dog grew doesn't recognize me, chewed up most of the kitchen, grandma moves around on a walker, my dad aged 30 years while I was gone. More worried about him than anything.

P.C.

Will you return to get your things, or have them shipped somehow.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

If it happens, then I'll just drive up, it'd be cheaper. Plus there's not much to get. Anyway I'm trying not to think about this.  

Orik

aww big hugs SD sorry to hear of the home life trouble but blessings to you and happy to hear ur home safely. hopefully you will be able to come back to vancouver... and let me buy you a cup of j-ava...

take care sd...

merry christmas mano

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Very sorry to hear this  news, SD. But do have as happy a Christmas as you're able.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Great advice, Goph.

Take care, SD.  I know it's hard to keep your chin up when things are bad.  But...you're a smart guy, you're young, and you will find a way.  

C-c-c-c-cold today.  Was up Mt Seymour in -20.  Day 2 of Seasons Pass.

Hey- have you guys ever had Bacon-Infused Vodka?  Was at an Xmas Party last night where peeps were talking bout it.  Apparently you fry up some bacon, stuff it into a Mason jar full of vodka and leave it for a couple weeks.  Strain out the meat and fat bits, and then drink.  It has a smoky taste....makes a wikkid dirty martini.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Great advice, Goph.

Take care, SD.  I know it's hard to keep your chin up when things are bad.  But...you're a smart guy, you're young, and you will find a way.  

C-c-c-c-cold today.  Was up Mt Seymour in -20.  Day 2 of Seasons Pass.

Hey- have you guys ever had Bacon-Infused Vodka?  Was at an Xmas Party last night where peeps were talking bout it.  Apparently you fry up some bacon, stuff it into a Mason jar full of vodka and leave it for a couple weeks.  Strain out the meat and fat bits, and then drink.  It has a smoky taste....makes a wikkid dirty martini.

Havent heard of it, but i will definitely try it cause it involves booze and bacon

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

Sportsdude

I've had bacon tasting type of micro brew at a pub on campus, it tasted interesting.  

Russ

Sportsdude wrote:
I've had bacon tasting type of micro brew at a pub on campus, it tasted interesting.  

Im still laughing at this. When Im trying to be nice, I tell someone their food that they made tastes 'interesting'

Theres always interesting tasting beers.. One of the more interesting ones I tried are actually from the PNW in the states. It was a blueberry pumpkin one, Ive never found it again unfortunately.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Snow really coming down again.
 Staying home this am.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|