So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

Aboriginal Summer?
 First Nations Summer?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]  That was October.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Yes indeed Michel.   Sure wouldn't mind a little of that today.  It is pouring rain.....miserable and snarky.  

Anyways....must go grocery shopping.....company for dinner.

Have a great day !!!!

Michel

Lil Me

Whoa.  It echoes in here!

Great weekend.  Lotsa sleep.  Lotsa reading.  *sighs*  Getting old.  Harumph!

Turkey meat loaf in the oven.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Miss P.C. had too much medicine last night.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]  

May I have some turkey loaf please ?

Lil Me

Sure, P.C.
 Are you mildly sick, or really sick?

P.C.

I'm neither.  I'm just really lazy.    

Lil Me

Nothing wrong with lazy.  It's the weekend!

Saaaawdust!  Get this lady something to eat!

P.C.

I've been grazing all day.....lol   I'm too old for this nonsense.

Lise

ARGH!!! Is anyone here sick to death about the rain yet??
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

There was beautiful sunshine about an hour ago.
 Come back!

I think I've found the perfect combination of 50% coffee (Costco green bag) 50% decaf (StupidStore bulk Irish Cream decaf) beans.

|