So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Have a great weekend Van!  

Lil Me

I ate poutine at Costco for lunch (under $4).  I don't think I need to eat for another 3 days now.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Heyyyyy !  Our Costco doesn't have poutine.    I think.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

It was great.

Michel- what should one drink with Poutine?  Is there a traditional bevegarge?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

What about a nice Pinot Noir ?  It just has a nice ring to it.....Pinot and Poutine.  

Michel

P.C.

Ick.

I must sleep.  It's Friday night.....it's not even 10 o'clock.....and I can't keep my eyes open. Sheesh.

G'night Michel.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone!  

Lil Me

Hey purelife and Michel.

purelife

Hey Lil Me, when does feeding your dad start? Do you go to his home and prepare meals?  

I remember when my mom was away for a few weeks that I had to take care of dad.  Most of the time, he ended up going to McD's for brekky.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

lol.
 My dad is ok for breakfast and lunch.  My sister is leaving food avail for weeknights.
 She's feeding him Fri night and I've got Sat night (plus leftover meat for sandwiches).  We're sharing Sun night.
 Sat night is meatatrian night, since my dad is used to being fed by my mom, who is veg, and my sis who is also veg.

Hi P.C.!

|