So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
Nope, never, why ?

EDIT : Ah Ok because I said I felt hungry more than usual.    

If you didn't skip out on breakfast, you wouldn't feel so hungry.  I think this might explain why you get more hungry than usual. :)  [FONT size=1]Yes, I'm being a mom.[/FONT]

Michel

Sportsdude

I don't eat breakfast, I usually eat brunch.

Nope. No free parking from what I know of.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Yep, 99B line from Broadway Station.  There's a direct bus from Metrotown and Joyce Stations.  But I don't know how long they take.   604-953-3333 Translink #.    

Michel

purelife

hey...good for you on going back to study!  :)  What do you have in mind?  

at least you'll get a u-pass.

ADD:  I think I may have given you incorrect information about the direct bus from Metrotown... (I thought I saw one or Lise mentioned it...)  Lise would know for sure as she travels there.  

Michel

Michel

purelife

Michel wrote:
You can get a U pass if you take only one course per session ?

It sounds like it.  Here's something from their site:

Who will be assessed a U-Pass fee?

[BLOCKQUOTE] [UL] [LI]All students assessed student fees, regardless of credit load, will be assessed a U-Pass fee and are entitled to obtain a U-Pass. This also includes graduate students who are members of the GSS (unless on leave); medicine and dentistry students who are AMS members and whose winter term extends into June; and all co-op students. [LI]All incoming exchange students will be assessed a U-Pass fee and are entitled to obtain a U-Pass. [/LI][/UL] I also plan to take a fun course but not at UBC.  

[/BLOCKQUOTE]

Michel

purelife

Yep, it looks cheaper than the Employer pass.  

I was thinking of taking something in photography, psychology, counselling, teaching...not sure exactly but it'll only be one course a semester, like you.  I can't handle anymore with a full-time job.  I really want to consider a course for next year but we'll see how things go.

Michel

purelife

Dreamweaver?  Is your Employer getting you to maintain/create websites or is this for yourself?  I heard it's a good application to learn.

What's beuark?

Maybe I'll just take a photography workshop instead of a course...we'll see.

|