So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

you seem bored pc.. cant place my finger on why  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

Oh dear.....did I tip my hand ?

I was listening to Sarah Palin, and I discovered that her voice sends me around the bend.  It seems that she thinks, if she doesn't take a breath, that it helps her in some way to sound more intelligent.  

I feel fidgety and reckless all at the same time tonight.  Is it a full moon ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Hey guys!

Purelife better get hopping around the old neighbourhood, you might not recognize it, its changed a lot.
Beautiful neighbourhood.

Yes Strathcona is 'old Vancouver' or Vancouver before the CPR decided to build the railroad all the way to Granville. Originally it was suppose to be the 'downtown' (prospectors had envisioned the railroad stopping in the neighbourhood as that was the centre of the city) . It's also the neighbourhood with the most history, most diverse etc. loved it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Good morning all! I am in love, love, love with herbal tea. My lastest craze is raspberry tea. My co-workers think I'm crazy. They're all coffee drinkers, you see - so I'm like the ultimate betrayal.

How is everyone this fine day? Hmph. Better get off and go to work. No fun!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Now you got me hyped about Strathcona again.  The last time I visited my neighborhood was about 4 years ago.  I'll have to do it again soon.

Good morning everyone.  Isn't raspberry tea just yummy, Lise?  And it's filled with so much flavor that you don't need honey. :)

Russ

Morning PL, Michel, and the missing Lise.
Well another fun filled day. Today another tinkering on teh truck day.
Got a buddy over to help chat with me as I tinker.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

Afternoon Russ and Michel.

A photoshoped sky day indeed.... yay!

Was the lady there today to serve you Michel?    

Michel

Sportsdude

They remember you. lol
I see the same girls at the Chinese place on campus, same order, really the same time of day. lol
Then again about a thousand other people get their food their too.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

Do you have breakfast, Michel?

Michel

|