So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Or if you're highly Asian you get one of these electric doohickeys.  About $100.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

And that's what my mom has.  They take up so much counter space.

Michel

P.C.

That's a cool little thing Lil Me.  

The wall mount pot fillers will give you hot, cold or boiling water, purelife.  They're only one of those things you'd put in if you were doing a total kitchen remodel.  You have to get into the walls to install them....so ya probably wouldn't want to put it on a perfectly good kitchen wall.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
Whats that highly asians ?. Minimally gwailo wanna know.
 --
 I don't know!
 More Asian than I am.  I don't have one.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hahaha

my roommate went to costco to get a credit card, in return he got a free battery operated pepper grinder/shaker.
lol
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

for one of my classes, I have to read one of those historical information about vancouver articles on dv.  

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah. lol

ugh feels weird doing work at the library on a night where there's about 5 beer gardens going on and a couple huge giant parties.

Lil Me

Lamb souvlaki for dindin.
 *yawns*
 I'm ready for bed now.
 Heckyl and Jeckyl want to watch the second half of Return of the Pink Panther.

Lise

P.C. wrote:
     [A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][/A]

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][img id=thepic title="Click to visit ImageShack for Image Hosting!" style="WIDTH: 224px; HEIGHT: 137px" onclick=scaleImg() height=405 alt=img359/9162/5bsinksv4.jpg src="http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/9162/5bsinksv4.jpg" width=564][/A]

OMG, PC!!! I totally love those pictures!!! I MUST get you to come over and re-design everything for me. Plez!!!!

[A id=thelink onclick="return fitsInWindow();"][/A]              

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
Or if you're highly Asian you get one of these electric doohickeys.  About $100.

[img height=118 src="http://www.pamperedkitchenchefaid.com/site/745900/uploaded/nwp360-thermal-pump-pot.jpg" width=134]

Yes. I have one of these puppies too except it wastes too much energy and my water taste weird so we took it off. I got mine free when I installed the hood fan for my in-laws.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|