So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

OMG, PC!!! I totally love those pictures!!! I MUST get you to come over and re-design everything for me. Plez!!!!

lol....any time Miss Lise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh oh I need to redesign my dorm room, can't figure out what kind of poster I want to put up! :P

oh gosh, I just typed out 3 pages of the 1968 federal election for my political group, giving analysis. I couldn't remember what I was suppose to do, so I just did everything the project entailed. I told the person to pick whatever you need from it. lol

hmm I think there's a party I need to go to or people with red t-shirts promoting a beer revolution will be after me. :P
haha

night.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

We went out to watch Righteous Kill.... It was o k... not really great.  I must say that I still HATE walking through Metrotown.  We had to go there for movie because we're afraid of getting stuck with our car at the parking lot and not having the luck we did last time. I much prefer Coquitlam theatre.

Dinner was at the food court.....pork donburi.

Michel

purelife

Sure.  When SD goes there. ... LOL

IMO, I would say yes.  I've heard of drug deals, needle exchanges, violence, theft, all around and in Metrotown...but really, it happens everywhere and most of the time, we don't hear it.  

ADD:  There was this one time... (in band camp) when a part of the mall was vacated because Telus thought they received a "suspicious" package.  

Michel

purelife

It's been a while since I've heard of anything, Michel.... about a year or so.... things probably have changed now.  

Michel

purelife

I don't know what to trust these days... I just take what I hear with a grain of salt.  

Michel

purelife

Probably not as bad as Slurrey Central.  Maybe they have cleaned it up now, but back then, when I had to walk there at night to get to the skytrain platform, boy, did I not feel so safe.  

purelife

Where do you plan to go for your road trip, Michel?  

P.C.

Oh my......[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/c015.gif" border=0]

Goodnight purelife and Michel.  Eyes don't want to co-operate any more.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Night night P.C. :)  

|