So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Wow PC!  I just had a good look at the before and after photos and the kitchen is beautiful with what you had to work with.  :)

49er

My old faucet required only one hole......new faucet needed three.......the center hole is for the pull out sprayer spout.  Now I've a series of holes on the granite......additional holes for dishwasher vent and hand soap pump.  Wifey wants a instant boiling water dispenser, so gong to be another hole I needed to core  

purelife

so many holes....Hiya 49er!

49er

purelife

Did you guys go on another cruise or checked out Victoria more thoroughly?

Van

Hey. Happy Friday.

Beer n' hot wings for lunch today. Heading to a pub to meet a buddy for lunch. Then not sure about the rest of the weekend?

Probably some kind of play!! woohoo..
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

49er

purelife wrote:
Did you guys go on another cruise or checked out Victoria more thoroughly?[/DIV]
 naw........we didn't.  We were thinking about driving up to Vancouver earlier but things got busy.    

P.C.

My old faucet required only one hole......new faucet needed three.......the center hole is for the pull out sprayer spout.  Now I've a series of holes on the granite......additional holes for dishwasher vent and hand soap pump.  Wifey wants a instant boiling water dispenser, so gong to be another hole I needed to core

Oooooooo....lucky wifey !  I like those boiling water dispensers !!!!!!   I like the ones mounted on the wall on the range backsplash.  It illiminates having to shuffle around a heavy pot of water.[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

she likely wants that too.......but no way I'm going to tear out wall to put in copper tubing and drain  

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]   Aw c'mon !  Be a sport and rip out the walls !   LOL

purelife

LOL... I don't think I've seen one of those instant water boiler dispenser.  49er, I hope you get the chance to drive to visit Vancouver! :)

pizza for lunch.      

P.C.

They're awesome purelife.  The sink mounted ones......

[img style="WIDTH: 243px; HEIGHT: 224px" height=399 alt=insinkerator-2200-series-hot-water-dispenser.jpg hspace=26 src="http://www.trendir.com/archives/insinkerator-2200-series-hot-water-dispenser.jpg" width=415]

.....and the ones mounted on your range backsplash.  Swings out to fill pots on any burners.

Michel

[/div]
 [div]

purelife

They go on the range backsplash?  Gee, I wonder why my mom didn't get one.  I think she'll love that too...  And the water is filtered and boiled..hot?  Or do you have to boil it?  

I don't think I've seen those in any homes before...

Lil Me

Thos taps are kewl, P.C.  Most people have these ones:

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|