So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I could go back to uni.  Real life sucks.

Almost finished the jar of fresh kimchi that I bought a couple days ago.  I can't get enough.  I wonder if I have a specific vitamin deficiency, or if it's just a kimchi deficiency.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It's your Taekwondo, you've embraced the Korean way to life. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
The girls are nice. lol

They weren't always nice...some were really nasty! LOL!    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Gopher

Cheese, cucumber and tomato sandwiches.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Van

BBQ Ribs leftover. Baked taters and garden peas.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
It's your Taekwondo, you've embraced the Korean way to life. lol
 --
 And in doing so, I've turned into a garlic-breathing dragon!

Must curtail the kimchi before the weekend starts.  I've been invited aboard a navy vessel for a sail with unifomed officers.  Yeeha!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Be one with the Dragon that is the true path. (where's Lise's thread about dragons!)

purelife

tuna sandwich with diced baby pickles and an apple.

3 hours later, I had a tub of 500ml haagen-dazs....i just consumed 88 grams of fat in a matter of minutes!  

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
I could go back to uni.  Real life sucks.

Almost finished the jar of fresh kimchi that I bought a couple days ago.  I can't get enough.  I wonder if I have a specific vitamin deficiency, or if it's just a kimchi deficiency.

Costco sells tubs of kimchi.  (not sure if you know) and (not sure how fresh)

purelife

How's 9-5 coming along, Michel?  Getting used to it?

In a few more weeks when it gets colder, I can look for a man with foggy glasses walking along Robson.

Michel

Sportsdude

Awesome diet there purelife. I had a a tuna sandwich and a pickle.

purelife

ice-cream or tuna sandwich?

I discovered mixing diced baby gerkens (sp?) in with the tuna and mayo.  Very yummeee...

Sportsdude

ice cream. splurge day?  

|