So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol why the bus stop? We always had are pictures taken in the backyard. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Only the 2nd of Sept and we've switched from cold iced tea to hot iced tea.

If you haven't tried it before...hot iced tea rocks.
 Put the powder in a mug and add hot water.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
If you haven't tried it before...hot iced tea rocks.
Put the powder in a mug and add hot water.

Huh? isn't that just called hot tea (instant tea)?

Lil Me

We don't have instant tea in Canada.
 Tea is from tea bags...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Ooooooh, love Michel's lunch.

OMG. You too, PC? I love, love those giantic doll house that they sell. With them itty bitty cutesy furnitures and the wee teeny cups, saucers, etc. etc. Mind you, if I get a doll house, NOBODY's gonna touch them. OK, except for PC. For you, I'll make the exception.

My supervisor went AWOL today. First day back and she's not in the best of mood. Didn't answer her phone a couple of times. I don't blame her.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

Dollhouse.  I never had one.  Lise- Can I play, too?

Welcome back to the regular workday, Michel.  You're a day worker drone now...no more vampire.

Chicken and veg cooked in chicken broth.  Rice.

Michel

Lise

Oh, of course, LM. Bring bring a doll that looks like SD or Michel (you pick) so we can do nasty things to it. Like stick needles in it or something.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

Never had a GI Joe can't say I ever wanted one either.

Michel

Lil Me

I'd choose GI Joe over Malibu Ken.  

Sportsdude

I wasn't into military stuff, always thought the other 5-10 year olds were naive and clueless in their 'lets play war and bomb away'.

|