So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Oh, so Japane is the lady who has been steaming up those glasses... I get it.

I find that 11:30-11:45 and 1pm are the less crowded lunch times.

Sportsdude

Nope pl, haven't had the new frosty. All the Wendy's in the St. Louis area were owned by one company that went bankrupt so all the Wendy's closed. :(
I'm sure I'll have one in a few weeks.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Just checking in to say hi.
 I'm having a really sh*tty time here.

I'm not joking when I say that my entire life has unravelled in the last 24hrs.
 My best friend, the one person I thought I could trust, has been lying to me for years...found out the truth yesterday, and now everything has changed.  I don't know what I'm gonna do.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Sorry to hear that Lil Me.  

Michel

Lil Me

Thanks SD. It's been a rough day.
 I'm trying not to turn into "crazy weepy woman", but it's really hard.  I've been burned really badly by someone.
 I sniffled my way through taekwondo last night, and my instructor thought I had allergies.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

I'm so sorry to hear that happened, Lil Me...that she betrayed your trust.  I totally know how you feel.     I'm here for you if you need anyone to vent to.  HUGZ    

Sportsdude

Wow, stay strong, you'll get through this.  

purelife

Take your time to get through this....take as much as you need. HUGZ

Lil Me

Thanks everyone.  

P.C.

Jeez Lil Me.  That sounds dreadful.  There is nothing worse than the betrayal of a best friend.....even worse than family......because you pick your friends.  I'm so sorry Lil Me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah falling out with friends hurts.

Lil Me

tanks.

Just gotta take this one day at a time.

|