So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning Peoples!  

So funny,Michel!!!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Elmo won't shoot you with a tank.  Elmo might tickle you, though!

purelife- excited and ready for your camping trip?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning y'alls.  Another scorcher brewing.

Hub made the error of leaving a case of 7 Up in the truck while he was at work yesterday, and of course one blew up from the heat.  The rest are bulged out the bottom.....ready to blast off.

Speaking of blasting, the light in my china cabinet blew up when I was tightening the bulb because it was flickering.  It's a good thing I was partially behind the door, because the glass just exploded.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

WOW! You guys better check your insurance policy with all these bulbs and cans exploding!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

I think he took them out last night Michel.  I wouldn't want to open one up indoors.

No kidding Van.  I shudder to think what could have happened if I was on the other side of the door opening.  Gives me the creeps.  

purelife

Oh my goodness PC, sounds like homemade explosives! I used to do (when I was a young kid) that as a prank with a can of coke.....

Full house here!  yay!

Hi Lil Me - yep, I'm excited.  I think it'll do me good to escape from city life...if only for a bit.  I'm also taking Monday off so that we get to be there extra longer!    

Van

I am jealous purelife! I wish it was me this weekend...instead I am on DS..I mean, working.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

And a perfect weekend for crowds.  :(  Maybe I'll see lightening at Lightening lake. ;)

I'm jeolous that you get homemade pea soup, Van. :)

Van

pea soup is amazing stuff. A little bowl fills you up fast too. Stays with you for a long time.

purelife

Ok, I'm jeolous of you EVEN MORE!  Y'gotta share some with me.  

I get stuck with canned soup cuz I don't know how to make a good pea soup. :(

Van

I am lucky to have a cool sibling that knows how to make good soup and other meals. I would share!

P.C.

The key to good pea soup is in the ham bone.  Sometime I make soup with leftover ham.....just by cubing up the ham and adding it to the soup.....(not the greatest)  But pea soup made by simmering the split peas WITH the ham bone, is the difference between that wonderful creamy texture....or the not so wonderful 'mealy' texture.

|