So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Byeee Van.

You didn't know SD?  Actually, Michel's spectacles can get steamy too, real steamy...

Michel

Van

I noticed a lot of heavy breathing too...??
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Yep...Michel does a lot of heavy breathing...especially at night and on occastion, mid-afternoon.  you should see his chest rise up and down...

Michel

Sportsdude

Hadn't a clue about Michel. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

lol I probably already have a file. I wrote to my local congressman once, wrote nasty things about how he uses his own kids as political brainwashed pawns in his schemes, just to see if I would get an actual reply, but nope, still got a form letter. Heck, I can email an MP in Canada and I'll get an email from the person in a week and it won't be a form letter written by some aide. Idiot congressman is above his people here.

Van

Pea soup for lunch!

Yes, my sis made pea soup and I had no problem stealing a bunch!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Lucky you Van for having home made pea soup!  yummee...

I had veggie lasagna and got a vanilla oreo frosty from Wendy's.  First time having it and OMG, so delish and perfect for this summer heat!

Michel - fibre one bars sample at Thurlow and Robson area.  You'll see the yellow van (if it's still there)

Sportsdude

So the new frosty's are good pl? cool.  

Michel

purelife

Maybe they'll be back tomorrow, Michel.

It was surprisingly yummy.  Have you had one SD?  

I had my dessert before my lunch.  My theory was, it was gonna melt in the sun and ya only live once and I go by no rules. :)

Michel

purelife

Japane chick?  Is this her new name?  

|