So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

There's no other way I'm afraid, Lil Me.  I wish for magic words to make it all better, but at the risk of being blunt....it's going to hurt for a long time.  Just don't let it take the best from you.  That would be an even bigger tragedy.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]

Warmest hugs Lil Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

My sentiments exactly.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

So sorry to hear that LM. Best wishes to you. I know what it's liked to have your back stabbed.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Not only will it hurt for a long time, it'll take a long time to forgive too...sometimes, there's no room for forgiveness in one's heart.   One day at a time....only time will tell how things will change.... hugz again  

Van

Hugs too from Van to Lil Me!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

Amazing lasagna for supper tonight. Then a bike ride. I am a sweaty mess. Off for a shower. Have a good evening everyone.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

Night Van. I'm off to the pool.  

Lil Me

Thanks, everyone.  I just got back from the pool.
 A little swim after dinner was great.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

Exercise is a good releaser.  

Lise

Trying to fogive someone requires a great deal. I'm working on trying to forgive ppl who have been horrible towards myself and my friend. It's hard but I think I'm a better person who can rise above them if I am able to forgive them.

I always carry this motto around when I feel that ppl are attacking me needlessly. It really helps.

[SPAN class=subTitle]Don't Take Anything Personally[/SPAN]
Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won't be the victim of needless suffering.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'd Friday to you all.

My slacking all summer is catching up with me and it looks like a working weekend. Lots of stuff to catch up on.

That is ok, stereo on, coffee on, pizza will be ordered, possibe beer at the end of the day tomorrow.

COFFEE YEAH!! Oh YEAH BABY!

I AM KING OF THE UNIVERSE!!!! COFFFFEEEE!!

P.C.

lol Van.

The more you can make work feel like play, the better.

*slurp....oops.  Pardon.  Coffee good.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

LOL Van.  Time to just blast that music.  

Good morning everyone.

|