So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Lise weeds the lawn at 4am?  Crazy.

Happy BDay SD.  Our virtual little brother is all growed up.

Is it gonna rain today?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

ShyT

21+? You've crossed the Rubicon.

Sportsdude

Lise needs yard work help. Unlike Michel, I don't need to be bribed with food, back home we call that a lazy person. lol

4am isn't that extreme, people are jogging and stuff at 4am, why not yard work?

Thanks, guys for the b-day wishes! :)    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

I'm taking a break from work to say HI to everyone.   I hope everyone is doing good.

TGIF!  And have a great weekend!

Now, gotta get back to work. :(

Michel

Sportsdude

hahaha Michel.

Hey PL, *waves*  

purelife

Ok, I lied.  *slaps wrist*

Hi Michel and SD and to everyone else.

Lunch was california roll and dynamite roll.  And for goodness sake, I still can't manage to hold chopsticks properly without my roll falling apart on me...and then splashing on soy sauce, causing a minor splash on my keyboard, jeans and shirt.  Uh, I smell like soy sauce. :P

Michel

Sportsdude

Oh gosh, watching me use chop sticks is hilarious. I'm trying, but I've got 'bad form'. lol

Corona for lunch.

purelife

Don't you mean gwaimu?  (uh, did I get that correct?  I wanted to say the female version)

I even hold pens/pencils differently too....not the way most people would hold it.  But it works!  LOL  

Michel

Sportsdude

Same here. All my friends can hold the chop sticks with such fluidity and they look at me and my giant mess and just laugh. lol  

purelife

Michel wrote:
ah I didn't knew there was a different word for chick. still don,t know how to write correctly "lawouay"  

What's lawouay?  

|