So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

Oops. On closer inspection it appears it is actualy a 6 slicer.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Michel

Lise

Hmmm.... pizza. So good. I can only manage two slices at best. My favorite is vegetarian and chicken BBQ. I do miss Hawaiian back in the days when pork was on the menu. *sigh*

ARGH!! I'm to assist today. Sucks....... my supervisor cornered me as I was leaving my work station and asked if I could assist a Dr. today. My co-worker who was supposed to assist him hit her foot against a rock and now it's all sore so she's not able to walk around.Why can't he just assist himself???? ARGH!!! Crumbs.

Ah well.... hopefully we won't have any endo or extractions today. Me no like blood so early in the morning.........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sawdust

Morning All. Another gorgeous day on the beautiful left coast. There is something that just sounds wrong about turkey bacon.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Well you SHOULD take it as a compliment.  Kermie is seriously sexy.  Just the right amount of sensitivity, sense of humour, brains and dashing good looks.   [/div]
Well thank you.  I personally never thought about frogs as "seriously sexy" but now that you mention it Kermie does have a great green hue about him.    

Last night i was watching probalby a hundred hopping across the road - viet frogs have a lot of bounce in thier hop.  Proably in an effort to out hop hungry vietnamese.  
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Sportsdude

morning/afternoon.
Got to take my sister to the doctor, she might of broken her foot from last night's accident.
These are the boredom days, apparently my birthday is coming up and I'm meh don't care.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  It's another scorcher today.  Wahoo!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

Hahaha, that's rural midwest, I'm in 'urban' midwest, which means people scared of their own shadow and every movement you take revolves around checking Fox News for the Terrorist Attack Alert Level. Don't go out if its Orange, hide in the basement.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Didn't see the film, hate Tom Cruise. But i think it was suppose to be Chicago? Anyway the midwest in general is scared of its shadow. Which is why if you take public transportation here cops are carrying automatic weapons, you can't make a joke about the Arch falling down in the wind or you will get arrested for suggesting you are a terrorist, and any suggestion of talking to people about train travel leads to the inevitable 'terrorists can easily blow the trains up'.  Yes, terrorists are going to come to the midwest, in the middle of nowhere and blow up a train. Then you've got the people who are scared of their backyards, thinking terrorists are hiding in the bushes.

Oh great, there was a double shooting just now at the old 'white' mall in St. Louis County, just popped up on MSNBC. The mall used to cater to the white population as the old white mall went black. So the white establishment built this huge mall in the middle of nowhere, but there was a fight at the movie theatre, so they've banned teens from going in it. Stupid county and its malls with a racial identity. eyeye

add: guy shot his gf then shot himself. Typical shooting.

Michel

Sportsdude

Ah yes, I remember growing up the 'Soviets are attacking' drill the air force base would do every Monday. They'd fly their planes around at 'emergency speed'. Constant drills, etc. Now its all about the muslims or as my Uncle says "the terrorists within our country, turban heads".  idiots.

When the US had its 300th million resident born, he proclaimed that it was a probably a "dirty turban head terrorist or a dirty mexican". And to think he calls himself a 'compassionate conservative'. hilarious.

Michel

|