So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

old white lady.  gweiPAW

old white man. gweiYEH

I think....help 49er....  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Try....... ham-sup.

[FONT size=1](dirty-mind)[/FONT]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

*shivers*

Lise...you had to mention that...

That expression is just gross.  It's been a family joke for years.

Michel...ham sup low= pervert

(but literally "wet salty man")
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

49er

Lil Me wrote:
*shivers*

Lise...you had to mention that...

That expression is just gross.  It's been a family joke for years.

Michel...ham sup low= pervert

(but literally "wet salty man")[/DIV]
 we men consider ham sup to mean "amorous"

Michel

Lise

Amorous??? LOL. wet-salty-man..... hahahaha.... I thought it just mean dirty old man.

Hey, no fair! We're teaching dirty words to Michel and he's not teaching us anything dirty in French. C'mon, monsieur. Mondieu! That's not fair.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Well, let's try a little something not-so-dirty like..... the equivalent of dirty-old-man.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Michel, you vieux cochon! I gotta reputation to protect here. Can't let anyone tarnish this clean minded absolutely innocent Lise, right?
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lise

Meeoow.... honestly I don't understand what you're talking about..... licking......tsk tsk.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

|