So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

This guy just doesn't look like a fisherman to me.....lol

[img style="WIDTH: 425px; HEIGHT: 312px" height=312 src="http://proppeople.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/more_showing_claws.JPG" width=451]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I was just thinking of how bears catch fish. Standing by a creek in the BC backwoods and swipe your lunch out of the water...dunno...

Maybe I should think this through? Maybe there is no BC backwoods in the next world?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Yes....I think you should think this one over very carefully.  With Wolverine Claws, beer would be out of the question......remember....beer and pee breaks go hand in hand....so to speak.

P.C.

Anyways, must get busy......have a great day Van.

Sportsdude

Hey guys, happy Thursday. :)
lol almost wrote Tuesday.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Have a great day, everyone.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Now that's a cool Elmo. :)  

Lil Me

Yeah, it's my new look.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Summer must be in full swing by the looks of how busy it is here.

Hope everyone's summer is turning into a sweet one. Mine is so far.  

Sportsdude

How was the awesome Interior Van?

HGTV is the funniest channel ever.

Lise

Boo.... I missed the old Elmo but this one's decent. Like the sparkles, they're like diamonds on fur.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

What? This Elmo totally rocks. Disco Elmo puttin' on his dancin' shoes!

HGTV is my favourite channel now.

Lise

I prefer the Space Chanel and Food Network. If a tv show can produce an alien baking a cake, I'll never leave my sofa.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
How was the awesome Interior Van?

HGTV is the funniest channel ever.
 --

lol is Van decorating his home with an awesome Interior?

|