Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Don't know Dancing Queen. ;)

Dancing Queen, Dancing Queen....

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
I prefer the Space Chanel and Food Network. If a tv show can produce an alien baking a cake, I'll never leave my sofa.
 --
 lol Lise.  But what about Ty Pennington?  Until there's a Firefighter Channel, I'll keep watching Ty.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

A yes mr. hyperactive and I clones.

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
--lol Lise.  But what about Ty Pennington?  Until there's a Firefighter Channel, I'll keep watching Ty.
 Let's see - let me rephrase that. The alien has to look like Ty and bake a cake or else I'll never leave my sofa.

Well, here's something to keep you happy in the meantime, Ms. Lil Me.

[img style="WIDTH: 370px; HEIGHT: 478px" height=816 src="http://i28.tinypic.com/25570jp.jpg" width=494]

[FONT size=1]woof[/FONT]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Thank you Lise!!!!

Morning everyone!  Coffeeeeeee timeeeeeeeee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Mornin!

Obamatime almost although I'm pissed at him at the moment.

Sportsdude

lol its Obama time and he's actually in town. Talking down the street from where I'll be at the African American National Convention. hilarious.  

Lise

Afternoonie all! Hope all is well. Slight rain here. Don't mind it much as it's a nice change from the heat wave we had a couple days ago.

Anyone seen the coverage of the California fires? Boy, talk about nature wrecking havoc. I'm not surprised as it is pretty dry there. My prayers with those people who's homes are now lost and the courage of the firefighters.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Because of all the rain we haven't had any real heat this year. Its only hovered around the lower to mid 30s. Strange.

I did my civic duty! Signed up 4 people in 20 minutes to vote. I've never seen one community so fired up to vote around here. Obama's going to get 99.8% of the african american vote and if they turn out as much as they're pumped over this. Missouri will go blue.

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
 Afternoonie all! Hope all is well. Slight rain here. Don't mind it much as it's a nice change from the heat wave we had a couple days ago.

Anyone seen the coverage of the California fires? Boy, talk about nature wrecking havoc. I'm not surprised as it is pretty dry there. My prayers with those people who's homes are now lost and the courage of the firefighters.

--

Agreed, Lise.  It was nice to have a bit of respite from the heat.

I'm always thankful for the fire fighters...    

Lise

Chicken tonight. A bit of salt and pepper and a whole lotta corn syrup. Delicious.

Boy, sure feels like an echo here.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Hmmm. I'm here. lol
Woot ABBA

Hahaha.
Had a really good day. St. Louis downtown was alive, felt like I was in an actual city, everybody was happy. Good Time had by all. Obama, Cards-Cubs and its 60k of people, Fair St. Louis and 20k. Felt good to say I was from St. Louis. Only in St. Louis though would the riverfront parking garage at Laclede's be flooded on the first level, but the next 4 are still good, so let's have people park there.
I'd like to work for Obama in his Missouri Headquarters but the office is downtown and that's a lot of gas. Metro Link doesn't go where they put the office. Its in the no man's land so to speak before you get to the depressing area.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Nothing like a cup of coffee after a great sleep.

Had a wacky discombobulated day.  The real estate showings are starting again, cuz we re-listed the place with a reduced price.  Still unpacking grandmother at the Seniors' home and clearing out the old apt.  Yesterday I.....nearly took Jeckyl to a bday party on the wrong day (it was supposed to be today).....and I returned to my car at Thrifty Foods to realize that I hadn't parked in a "spot".  Oooops.  I had left my car in a narrow driving lane, in between the cart return and another bank of parking spots.

Had mom and grandmother for over for dinner.  Chicken, veg pizza, salads.

Lise

That's a weird day for you, LM. Just be thankful you left the house with clothes on.

Forgive me.... I'm so out of the loop and am trying to catch up with the Lunch Thread but why are you selling your grandmother's place? Or is it your place?

Yesterday we went to my husband's aunt's place to move the bed downstairs for her husband. He's returning to the house some time this week after fracturing his pelvis. The place is oh so gross. Her vacumn cleaner broke down like two months ago and she hasn't been cleaning the place up. It was disgusting. We had to bring our vacumn cleaner along so we can clean the living room then move the bed downstairs. At least the place is somewhat decent for him to come back. We're going to have to buy them a vacumn cleaner soon.

Went to Home Depot as well. Wanted to buy those sprays that get rid of clovers and whatever from your lawn but they've outlawed it here in Burnaby. Seems the chemicals get into the system. Just my luck. Gonna have to go manual and weed out the crap from the lawn. Wonder if Home Depot in Richmond or Vancouver have that spray? I won't be going crazy and spraying the entire garden just a few spots......    
Bill Cosby.

|