So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 I'm still trying to sort out what intellectual food is.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Its food thats smarter than us peasants. :)    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Whaddaya  mean ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

From the dictionary of me:

'Intellectual food' - food that normally people of conservative values or kids whose mom gets happy when the boy cuts his hair from 3 inches in length or 'really long', to short don't eat.. Folks who aren't into new things, keep it simple and find exposure to new cultures interesting, from a book level i.e. library. On the flip side, 'intellectual eater' is someone who, eats these types of food only to then boast about going to these places in front of their 'uncultured' conservative friends to feed their sad little egos because they live in a Red State.  See Name: 'Food Dropping' p. 86.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

From the dictionary of me:

'Intellectual food' - food that normally people of conservative values or kids whose mom gets happy when the boy cuts his hair from 3 inches in length or 'really long', to short. Folks who aren't into new things, keep it simple and find exposure to new cultures interesting, from a book level i.e. library. On the flip side, 'intellectual eater' is someone who, eats these types of food only to then boast about going to these places in front of their 'uncultured' conservative friends to feed their sad little egos because they live in a Red State.  See Name: 'Food Dropping' p. 86.

Have you ever considered the possibility that you are the only person who turns something like falafel into a debate over the political background (and hair length) AND personality of the person who eats it ?  You're really reaching here.  What a load of bunk.

Sportsdude

It's satire...

I'm not being poltical or serious. Satire.  

Michel

P.C.

I try to eat food that isn't smarter than I am.....it just doesn't seem right.

Sportsdude

Then don't eat pork, pigs are smarty pants.

Michel

Sportsdude

Pigs response of course would be "humans don't go 'pig tipping' for a reason".

P.C.

Niiiice.

P.C.

Hence that's why you're always in your yard mimicking a cow ?

Same.  Niiice.  

Michel

Russ

SD wrote:

Picton would agree with you.

Whatever happened with that guy? Was he convicted or did he walk?      

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

|