Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

Costco has some good bird books, PC. :)  

Good afternoon everyone.

Sportsdude

Afternoon pl and Michel.

Long hair was great for B.C. and the Northwest baaaaaaad for the Midwest. Toooo hot.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

BC gets very hot too.  You're not going to be here in the summer, but if you were, you'd want your hair short too.

Van

Good afternoon!

I bet Missourri's summer blows away Vancouver's heat. But sports, if you were to venture into the Osoyoos in July...Fire Death Heat! very dry heat though.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

purelife, is this the weekend you go to Harrison? if so, have fun. Lush and beautiful country.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

The Osoyoos. Yeah I experienced some of that in Eastern Washington. lol Everyone was in shorts I was in a Hoodie and jeans. haha

From looking at records Van looks like it hits upper 30s a couple times a summer. Its usually around or in the lower 40s here for a couple weeks to a month. 5 years ago it was above 40 for 35 days killed 60 some people. Then we've got the high humidity and hot breezes not cool breezes. Shade down here doesn't cool you off. lol

Today is a 'cool' day at 33 humidity is not too bad its at 50%.

Van

It never stays too hot, (or too cold), in Vancouver for too long.

Osoyoos is cool because in the summer it is full of bikini gals, looking for a summer mistake! Woooohoo!

purelife

Van wrote:
purelife, is this the weekend you go to Harrison? if so, have fun. Lush and beautiful country.  
I sure am, Van.  I'm excited.  I already brought some food from Costco yesterday.  I really like Harrison and to have our room within walking distance to the beach is just AWESOME!  I remember a few years ago, we played beach volleyball with a couple of strangers.  We just joined along.  We also played childhood games like tag and duck duck goose.  It was so much fun.  Folks down there are friendly.

Sportsdude

Van wrote:
It never stays too hot, (or too cold), in Vancouver for too long.
Osoyoos is cool because in the summer it is full of bikini gals, looking for a summer mistake! Woooohoo!

That's why I love the Pacific Northwest. Temperate. I never have to worry about tans because I never get 'white' I'm always tan. lol Thank you DNA. haha.

okay well I'm off to the farm. Got a dinner to catch by the place on the lake down there.

Van

I do prefer the Kootenay weather. A little bit warmer than Vancouver in the summer, but not as hot at the Okanagan. Yet, cooler in the winter.  That, among a million other reasons why I like it better.

Van

BBQ chicken, corn, baked pataters for supper.

Van

all...alone....

lol, just watched Transformers. Brought me back to my toys. First time I seen the movie. It was ok. I felt I would have liked it more if I was still inhigh school.

purelife

Evening Van.   I was impressed with Transformers.  Saw it 3 times.  But then again, I'm easily impressed. :P  

Van

purelife wrote:
 I'm easily impressed. :P

Really?!! Check this out, *does a handstand, falls on face*. OUCH!

|