So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

LOL...cute.  Gotta give you effort for trying there, Mister. :)

Your dinner sounds like good ol comfort food.

I had udon noodles with wonton and some bok choi and strawberries.

Van

Sounds great! You always eat so healthy! Such a contrast from so many people in North America.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I follow my 80/20 rule.  20 % is junk food....like for lunch today, I had pizza.  I regret eating the pizza cuz my tummy didn't feel good afterwards.  

I do like to binge (on occasion) on a bag of Mrs Vickies. And I ain't talkin about a small bag...I'm talking massive!  And I like my chocolate and cheese cake.....

Van

Well, good weekend to you purelife!

and everyone else.  

I am going to crash early tonight. I am wiped!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Good night Van.  Have a great weekend.  And sweet dreamzzzzzz....

I should get to bed soon too for tomorrow. :)  I've got a long drive.  

Van

purelife wrote:
I follow my 80/20 rule.  20 % is junk food....like for lunch today, I had pizza.  I regret eating the pizza cuz my tummy didn't feel good afterwards.  

I do like to binge (on occasion) on a bag of Mrs Vickies. And I ain't talkin about a small bag...I'm talking massive!  And I like my chocolate and cheese cake.....

LOL! One more post.

This looks like pregnancy talking!

G'night. Sweet dreams and have fun at Harrison.  

Lil Me

Hi Van!  Hi purelife!

Have a great trip to Harrison.  Beware the sasquatch.  Oh wait, he went back to St Louis.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

I've officially turned into a cranky old person.  I phoned in a noise report to the RCMP.  Contractors across the street pouring concrete past 10pm.  City bylaw limits construction noise 7am-7pm.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Power to the People!

They just switched in 2 new cement trucks at 10:30, so no sign of letting up yet.
 I hope the RCMP shows up and writes them a noise citation.

Michel

P.C.

What a nuisance LiL Me.  I think this has nothing to do with being neither cranky or old....it's merely expecting basic common consideration.  So how late did they go til ?  ....and did the cops ever show up ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Meh. When we were living in our apartment, construction went beyond 11pm. No one said anything. Frigging construction work.

Lovely dinner with my co-worker at the village. Man, I never notice that they have a lotta food from different countries underground. It's a great change. I even found a Malaysian take-out! So happeeee!

You know when you're ancient when you see all these kids hanging around. Waaaaah!! Where's my fountain of youth??????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Happy Saturday! Just doing errands around my home today. Groceries too! Yuch! Grocery shopping is exhausting! Later I am off to a friend's for a BBQ and brew(s).

|