So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Evening purelife.
Frozen Pizza tonight, nothing like home cooking...lol
Big night tonight, UPS thing is at 2am pt tonight.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hey SD - What UPS thing?  Interview?  I thought you didn't like working in late late nights.  

Sportsdude

how did I not like working late nights? I've been doing that for the last 5 years. lol
Speaking of working at night. I goofed yesterday on the route and had to pick up papers and my worst nightmare happened. Somebody called in saying I was suspecious looking and might be a robber/person who breaks into homes etc and the entire town's police force is looking for me and my black car (rich neighbourhood who call the cops on racoons scaring them). Now, enter nightmare, some old fart scared to death is going to become vigilante and shoot me tonight... lol okay maybe not that extreme, but I'm almost guaranteed the usual chase down, pulled over and searched for drugs tonight (since that's happen to me before). Nothing shocks me anymore.

I can't wait for this new job. No more having to deal with idiot missourians.

van_guy

purelife wrote:
Van_guy - thanks for the congrats.  Did you guys plan for the second (or first) or did it just happen?

you are soooooo welcome.

well it doesn't just happen - the penis must be inserted in to the ...

we wanted a second fairly soon after ... we both have sibs and think that it's good for kids to have someone to play with share things etc...   so yeah it was planned.  I was hoping for a boy (would have been scared out of my skull with a little girl) and LM hoping for a girl but happy with a boy

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

van_guy wrote:
well it doesn't just happen - the penis must be inserted in to the ...

Wow! Wow!!! Waaaaaaaaayyy too much info there!!!

I agree with the siblings thing, even if we have two girls we're totally over the moon. We're truly blessed.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!  *yawns deeply*
 I think I need an IV for the coffee.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Good morning......*immediately sends coffee to Lil Me*

.[img style="WIDTH: 181px; HEIGHT: 228px" height=330 src="http://nyc.metblogs.com/archives/images/2006/03/starbucksIV.jpg" width=181]

Hope it's going to be nice today.  Looking a little dull out there. *Slurp....Ahhhhhhhhh.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a065.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Ahhhhhh!  Thanks, P.C.

It's stormy here.  Torrential rain and thunder that sounds like cannon balls.  It's daaaaark and grey.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Yipes. Could go either way here.  

Sorry about your soggy camping trip, although it sounds like you had fun anyways.

We spent Saturday night watching a forest fire move towards our home.  Our yard filled up with smoke, so we hopped in the car to go investigate (me prepared to blast whoever was burning in such a wind) only to find a rapidly growing brush fire.  We called 911 (3 times) until 45 minutes later someone finally showed up.  It had grown considerably and had caught on to  the standing trees......it was bloody frightening.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Yikes, P.C.  Scary when the fire is so close to home.  

Lil Me

Hi and Bye to the Lunch Crew.
 I'll check in later this afternoon.

Chopped leftover chicken with broccoli and carrot, a dollop of mango chutney.

Sportsdude

I made pasta with Newman sauce, cucumbers, yellow peppers, and mushrooms for lunch.  

purelife

Good evening everyone.

That is scary PC and what took the fire crew so long?!

Went to the doc's today and had some blood work done.  I had totally forgotten about blood work and was planning to head back to work in the afternoon.  So, I ended up taking the whole day off.

So, I went to a Mechanic and they checked my car.  It turns out that I DON'T need a few things done.  I got JIPPED!  I'm glad that my bill would cost $240 (with taxes) instead of $700.  Then, I got my air care done and PASSED!  I was so relieved.  I almost wanted to buy something...for myself to celebrate.  

One more practice of rowing 'till our race day.  We're doing good!  

Sportsdude

woot! congrats on the car passing.

Watching the Democratic Party fall apart with the racist white voters coming back in Kentucky. Depressing. Boring day over here, the usual.

I feel like escaping to the farm this weekend. Great Aunt and Uncle are coming down from Portland, I must avoid them at all costs. lol

purelife

Escaping to the farm sounds like a good idea for some peace and quiet.  

I was excited about air care too...and I didn't have to cheat or drive around on the highway.  I was soooo worried about failing...

|