So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

HK people. hmm I haven't had many friends from HK mostly Shanghai and Taiwan.
Although I must say one girl was extremely spoiled. Although on the spoiled factor the kids from Mexico City had all the money and lived in the expensive apartment tower on the waterfront. lol

Afternoon all!
Not a cloud in the sky again today. Super sunny as usual. So if anybody wants sun I'll bottle it and send it to you. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Spent most of the day sweating and groaning in bed (and not in a good way).  I feel like death.  I've been lowline achey and chilly for a few days now.  Yesterday I went to sit in the Korean steam room for a while, and that helped to process this thing along...suddenly I was REALLY sick.  But after day of sweating and groaning, I should be back in bidness by tomorrow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

oh dear. Take it easy Lil Me.

Spent the day freaking out worrying over admission stuff when it 'looks' like I shouldn't be worried. lol    

purelife

Korean steam room?  What's that?

I hope you feel better soon, Lil Me.  

P.C.

Lil Me !!!!  Poor YOU !  

Beauty day today....spent most of the day in town....rats.  Picked up an automatic kitty food dispenser for the beast. Apparently he has terrorized the gal that usually feeds him when we go away and a kennel would kill him I think.  Poor lil guy spent too much time in a cage at the SPCA for over a year before we got him....sooooo....we're going to experiment with this.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

you going on a trip P.C.?

Lil Me

Automatic Food Dispenser sounds like a good invention.  Need an Automatic Litterbox Cleaner, too!

purelife- the Korean Spa is in Coquitlam.  Best $15 shower and steam ever.  The women's area has the steam room, dry sauna and salt room.  The mixed area has an earth room and a charcoal room-- they give you a PJ outfit to wear while you're walking around in the mixed area.  There are also massage services, nail services, Korean food.
 [a href="http://www.jjspa.ca/"]http://www.jjspa.ca/[/a]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well it's funny, because I had mentioned to hub, that we should look into getting one.....but I had a peek in a thrift shop today....and there it was.  Brand new with the stickers still on it.  Perfect.

No litterbox for his majesty.....he's an outdoors boy.

Yes, SD.....we are going away for a week or two.....but not for a couple months.  I'm just thinking ahead (for a change)

A steaming sounds like a good idea Lil Me.  I get clausterphoibia (or something like it) in a steam room.  Yet a nice hot tubby that gets the room all steamy doesn't bother me......as long as it's not TOO steamy.

purelife

$15 for a steam sounds reasonable.  I'm going to convince Mr PL to send me away for a spa treatment day.  I've never had one before.  Have you ever tried other services?

awwww...poor lil guy, PC.  I hope that he'll adjust to this change.

Question for you ladies - Do you think it's ok to attend a concert when you're about 5 months preggers?  JANET JACKSON is in town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.C.

Absolutely.  There isn't much you can't do right up to due date. Janet Jackson fan purelife ?

purelife

Ok...that's what I thought too cuz Mr PL seems to think that loud noises aren't good for the baby.

I really like her music and her as a person.  She comes across (to me anyways) as someone who comes from the heart.  And I relate to her and some of her hardships, though I didn't experience the same.  

I used to mimic her dancing from her music videos. And it's great that she's coming to town in Sept.  Now, I just have to find someone to go with.  Mr PL might be busy.

P.C.

Ok...that's what I thought too cuz Mr PL seems to think that loud noises aren't good for the baby.

Hmmm.....hadn't thought of that.  (mind you, we DIDN'T think of stuff like that when I had my babes)   I'm sure your doctor will advise whether it's a good idea or not.

Sportsdude

lol loud noises.

Where ya going P.C.? Anywhere cool?

P.C.

Heading to Banff.....not exactly an exotic destination.....but the drive is always beautiful, so it's exotic enough for me.  I love Banff AND the areas you go through to get there.  Looking forward to it. (except the leaving my kitty part )

P.C.

Oops.....my one and only favourite show is on.  Byeeeeeeeeee !

|