So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yes it does indeed! This is the first time in 4 years that I haven't had to work on weekends when I'm in Missouri. Only downside is that they've had major flooding down there and a lot of the roads have been washed away etc and nobody has been able to do any farming. So its stressful down there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

van_guy

Lise wrote:
[em]van_guy wrote:
well it doesn't just happen - the penis must be inserted in to the ...[/em]
[/p] Wow! Wow!!! Waaaaaaaaayyy too much info there!!![/p] I agree with the siblings thing, even if we have two girls we're totally over the moon. We're truly blessed.[/p]
[/p]I'm hoping you already had that information ...  ha ha ha...[/p]Yeah some of the most maladjusted people i know are only children ... (I haven't been smited yet - I'm guessing I'm risking my first big black mark for this one) I don't think they have learned to share and tend to get spoiled ... I was in China (one child family) and the results are horrifying.... I saw this one kid playing in a busy street - the mother grabbed the kid - he threw a hissy fit and the mother allowed him to continue to play in the street.  Yikes.
[/p]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Lise

I hear ya on spoiled kids. What's terrible is that some of these kids are sent here to study at universities/colleges (usually from HK) and are left on their own. Then they go out of control and their parents are powerless to stop them. I've met my share of spoilt brats and hope that when we raise our kids, they would know better. *fingers crossed*

Congrats on passing aircare there, PL. There's nothing quite like passing aircare. (haha) At any rate, I thought they were phasing it out? Seem to recalled a Russ topic on this one....

Right, did anyone get drenched on Tuesday morning? I got caught in Vancouver's version of monsoon while waiting at the bus stop. Terrible!!! ARGH!!!! And I wore one of those slippers without socks so they were soaked by the time I got to my workplace. Luckily I had an extra pair of shoes. I WANT SUNNY WEATHER!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Yeah some of the most maladjusted people i know are only children ... (I haven't been smited yet - I'm guessing I'm risking my first big black mark for this one) I don't think they have learned to share and tend to get spoiled ... I was in China (one child family) and the results are horrifying.... I saw this one kid playing in a busy street - the mother grabbed the kid - he threw a hissy fit and the mother allowed him to continue to play in the street.  Yikes.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever really known anyone in my own generation who is an only child....and I'm not sure if there was one.  I do know a few who went on to have only one child.....some of whom are super well adjusted and some who are exactly what you described.  I don't know if I buy into their inability to share.  Sometimes they excel in this area to fill the real gap...... some missing link in socializing.  (although there were times growing up when I wished I was an only child...heeheeee)

Good morning everyone.  Yummy coffee this morn and a beauty sunrise.  Going to be a nice day. Yeayyyy !

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Good morning everyone.  I didn't get drenched yesterday morning, Lise, but I did get drenched in the evening during rowing practice.  Guy sitting in front of me really really splashed me and I was drenched from top to bottom... I was f r e e z i n g when I got home.

I'm with the idea/notion that best things happen in pairs (or twos).  ie.  Two kids (instead of one), sex is in pairs, shoes in pairs, breasts in pairs.... ;)

P.C.

And don't forget pears.

[img style="WIDTH: 342px; HEIGHT: 294px" height=319 src="http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/392236198_6feff93832.jpg?v=0" width=364]

How are you feeling Miss purelife ?  Hope all is well.

Off to town !

van_guy

I'm with the idea/notion that best things happen in pairs (or twos).  ie.  Two kids (instead of one), sex is in pairs, shoes in pairs, breasts in pairs.... ;)

no argument re: the shoes that's for sure  ; )

P.C.

Stuck on the gd phone JUST as I was heading out the door.  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Stuck on the gd phone JUST as I was heading out the door.  
In my profession gd refers to Granodiorite (similar to a granite).  
I'm guessing that you don't have a phone made of granodiorite?

Van

Hello all!

Congrats purelife!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was busy. Lots of driving. Found a couple of potential properties. So freaking pricey though. I am thinking it will be all worth it though over the years.

So sweet to be out of the city for a few days though. The city is feeling less and less like home to me.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Hi Van !  I'm with you on the city life thing.  I like to be close....yet removed from the city (if that makes any sense)

In my profession gd refers to Granodiorite (similar to a granite).  
I'm guessing that you don't have a phone made of granodiorite?

Yes...yes indeed.  My granodirorite phone.  The batteries are low in my igneous phone.

P.C.

OK....really gotta run this time.  Have a great day !!!!  (van guy, a great evening)

Van

Later PC and everyone else!!

I have to go to. Just thought I would stop by for a hello.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Heya Van, Vanguy and PC...and bye guys. :)

I'm feeling ok these days PC, though I have been experiencing some lower abdomen pain, luckily, with no bleeding.  (Is this normal?)  When does belly start to bulge?  Or does this depend on size of the lady?  I also started taking prenatal vitamins.

Van - I hope you find that property soon to grow your medicinal drugs and some farm animals. ;)

ooooo...I like pears in pairs, especially bosc pears.  Speaking of pairs, the only pairs that I don't want are twins.  

ADD:  Now everyone is gone...   what did I say?

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
  Yeah some of the most maladjusted people i know are only children ... (I haven't been smited yet - I'm guessing I'm risking my first big black mark for this one) I don't think they have learned to share and tend to get spoiled ... I was in China (one child family) and the results are horrifying.... I saw this one kid playing in a busy street - the mother grabbed the kid - he threw a hissy fit and the mother allowed him to continue to play in the street.  Yikes.

I'm trying to remember if I've ever really known anyone in my own generation who is an only child....and I'm not sure if there was one.  I do know a few who went on to have only one child.....some of whom are super well adjusted and some who are exactly what you described.  I don't know if I buy into their inability to share.  Sometimes they excel in this area to fill the real gap...... some missing link in socializing.  (although there were times growing up when I wished I was an only child...heeheeee)

I'm an only child. I've never liked it. I know quite a few other people who are an only child, all of us agree on one thing - we need time to be alone: intensive sharing of copmpany (without a break) can seem almost unbearable.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

|