So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

van_guy wrote:
I hope you are discussing tennis or golf or something like that - any discussion of hitting balls makes the other gender a liilte leary
 --

LOL think golf balls, tennis balls, baseballs...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

van_guy

Lil Me wrote:
 van_guy wrote:
I hope you are discussing tennis or golf or something like that - any discussion of hitting balls makes the other gender a liilte leary
 --

LOL think golf balls, tennis balls, baseballs...

happy to hear it        

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

I'm off......enjoy your day Lil Me and Van Guy !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Hi and bye...

I hope your wrists start to heal quickly soon, PC.  Take it easy in the yard though... we wouldn't want to see your wrists strained even more.  Maybe Michel's wet wipes will do the trick.

Lil Me - are you snorting coffee beans....grounded extra fine?

I slept well last night too. :)  I had a terrible dream that Mr PL's grandfather died.  I was balling up in my dream...

Lil Me

Bye VanGuy.

Have fun playing in the yard, P.C.

Hi purelife!  No, not snorting coffee beans (yet).
 What an awful dream.  Btw, should use "bawling".  "Balling" is completely different...

[span class="hw"]bawl[/span]  [span class="pron" onmouseover="return m_over('Click for pronunciation key')" onmouseout="m_out()" onclick="pron_key()"](bôl)[/span] [div class="pseg"]v.  bawled, bawl·ing, bawls [/div] [div class="pseg"]v.intr.[div class="ds-list"]1. To cry or sob loudly; wail.[/div][div class="ds-list"]2. To cry out loudly and vehemently; shout.[/div][/div]

[table style="width: 659px; height: 105px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"] [tbody] [tr]    [td]
 [/td]    [td colspan="1"]
 [/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

LOL... I had no idea it was bawling...  

I better not say balling (in that context) anymore.. :)

Michel

Lil Me

lol Michel.
 Tip: The "daytime" cold medicine has caffeine and speed in it.

purelife

Plus it's the time for renewing my ICBC insurance and the prices in the best place on Earth are more expensive than anywhere else in this country,

Me too.  Plus I have to take stupid aircare test.

Michel

Lil Me

Funny, I'm on my way to aircare later today!
 Must be Insurance season.
 My car insurance expires May 10.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

I think it depends on the age of your car.  Mine is every 2yrs.  Car is 7yrs old.

Michel

|