So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I was Van Dude, until I registered. Now just Van. But think of an old rusty beat up Chevy Van, not the city of Vancouver. Not sure who van Guy is? But I am sure I can take him!

Think of an old rusty beat up Chevy Van ????   I'll just think of Van Morrison if you don't mind.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0][/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; text-decoration: underline;"] [/span]

purelife

The Dean is pretty clever.  Meet?

Van

P.C. wrote:
 Think of an old rusty beat up Chevy Van ????   I'll just think of Van Morrison if you don't mind.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif[/img][/DIV][/DIV]
 Pretty much the same thing no??

Just teasing. Van Morrison is a gem...but so are beat up old chevy's!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

JJ

We had a rusty beat up Chevy van, it wouldn't die.  Had to take it off the road because of rust .

P.C.

Wow....those old Chevy Vans are sumpin......we had one too.  It also wouldn't quit.....no matter how many curses I put on it.  It was an embarrassing looking piece of junk that just wouldn't go away.  

Sportsdude

well considering I just aced my midterm (got it back today it said 100% on it). My academic standards are well, pretty high. So when I say things are going to the crapper, I'm talking C+'s, B-'s. lol

And unless the dean has lived with an abusive person who makes constant threats of violence and has a grudge against you because of the place of your birth. the dean, can shut it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Holy modesty.

Good job SD.

Van

P.C. wrote:
Wow....those old Chevy Vans are sumpin......we had one too.  It also wouldn't quit.....no matter how many curses I put on it.  It was an embarrassing looking piece of junk that just wouldn't go away.

Embarrassing!?? GASP! I wish I had a van like that.

Ahhhhh, I can just picture it now 'Nanaimo Girl' cruising for guys in the 'ol Chev!  

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

yeah I'm very happy at the moment. Owe it to grandma though, spent my entire reading week break on that midterm, didn't start typing it up until the night before I came back to B.C., wanted to play cards and have it done. lol and here I thought I wasted that week.

purelife

Sounds like you're on the right track SD.  I'm sure you'll have no problem keeping it up.  And your roommate sounds like a total jerk!  I'm surprised you didn't knock some sense into him yet.  I couldn't tolerate that or "let it slide."  

P.C.

Ahhhhh, I can just picture it now 'Nanaimo Girl' cruising for guys in the 'ol Chev

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

I'm never coming back.

Gopher

Ah, your gonna cruise into the sunset?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

well I've done everything except resort to violence. The guy is 32 years old, he doesn't belong in a dorm, period. Since day 1, he's been acting like he's the landlord. He needs anger management class and needs to lay off the steriods which he takes. Plus the guy is unintellegent, he can't go a sentence without using the f word at least twice.    

P.C.

I'm going to eat some worms. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]  

|