So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Who you callin a prithee? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a020.gif[/img][/DIV]...............

Prithee Woman.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Bats are good.  They keep the property free of skeeters.  The little yapper does nothing but yap and bite ankles.  He is not cute.....trust me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i hate dogs that yap at its own shadow, so annoying.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

bats will bite your neck and you will turn into a vampire!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

He yaps at everything and nothing.  I don't begrudge him his space on the planet.....he just needs to stop polluting the tranquility of P.C. Woods.  

P.C.

bats will bite your neck and you will turn into a vampire!

Well I have to admit....there was one in the bedroom once, and I opened the balcony door, then vacated the premises for 3 days. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g038.gif" border=0]

Van

Wow! I don't blame you P.C.!

Give me Cujo anyday! haha!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
well I've done everything except resort to violence. The guy is 32 years old, he doesn't belong in a dorm, period. Since day 1, he's been acting like he's the landlord. He needs anger management class and needs to lay off the steriods which he takes. Plus the guy is unintellegent, he can't go a sentence without using the f word at least twice.    

I'm still kinda confused as to how he would be affecting your grades.  I mean, he's not your girlfriend, just a roommate.  How does his decisions affect your studying?  Did I miss something here?

purelife

Skiing tomorrow, Lil Me?

Lil Me

Woo hoo! I missed a busy lunch.

Had a slice of frozen pizza at mom's.  I'm taking home mountains of family memorbilia that noone wants.  I have a large box of slides today, and I have yet to pick up the trunk full of home movies.

I'll get a table-top slide viewer so I don't need to pack home the large slide projector.
 Obviously, I need the movie projectors.

Can I just show the movies on the wall?  I don't want to pack around a portable screen.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Yes, I am going to ski tomorrow.  Come hell or high water.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I think the wall is fine.  My guy also has a projector, moreso for his drawings than family pics.  :)  ADD:  If that doesn't work (wall), he also has a screen thingee which I think he brought with him to our new place.  I dunno if he threw it away... but I'll find out if you need to borrow one.

Are you planning to go through the tapes to bring back old memories?  I wish there were videos of the family back then.  There were hardly any baby pics of me.  Does anyone  have many baby pics of them?  

purelife

Sorry, I just read your tkd answer.  I can't believe it was that expensive for a month.  I don't think that I could afford such a cost.     Thanks for your help. :)

Sportsdude

he's scary to live with, when everyone in the dorm has there doors locked and is afraid to even leave your room, it affects you, takes motivation away. Then you have to deal with sit downs, conflict mediators, its emotionally draining. Every morning, every night, the guy started bickering about something right before a mid term I had. I was late by 10 minutes. Its a prison. The guy leaves every weekend to go fishing for 2 days, everybody in the dorm starts being normal and happy again.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

The majority of the movies pre-date me!  Although there are a lot of baby pictures of me.  My grandfather was quite a good amateur photographer.  He developed and enlarged his own pictures in makeshift darkroom (a closet) at home.  He died in 1980, and much of the photographic record died with him....since none of us are as talented or diligent as he was.    

|