So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Who you callin a prithee? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/figuren/a020.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

No, don't leave PC. I was just teasin'.

(offers peace offering of hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles).  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

hmm
for some reason i've always wanted to cruise in a Volvo P1800

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

No, don't leave PC. I was just teasin'.

(offers peace offering of hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles).

.....and a cookie ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

Van

Well, since you fluttered your eye lashes, a homemade chocolate chip cookie!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

ok  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c019.gif" border=0]

Van

lol! I only heard you were from Nanaimo from Michel!

How is everyone's day?

I had some veggie cabbage rolls for lunch.

P.C.

So....on Sunday, hub was loading up the woodbin, and there was a teeny baby bat that was hanging around in the wood shed.  I guess it was hybernating (?)  Anyways, the poor wee thing must have gotten bopped.  So he was laying there panting *cry*.  He was the cutest little thing....I'd never seen one right up close like that.  I went out to look for him today, and he's gone.....so that means he's ok.....right ?  

P.C.

lol! I only heard you were from Nanaimo from Michel!

That Michel is a trouble maker and a vicious rumour spreader....he must be stopped !!!

Van

Nope, pretty sure an eagle swooped down and had a Batburger. Sorry...

P.C.

Van....ye are mean.

Van

Why is that mean? You should be happy, a beautiful eagle has a full belly!

P.C.

Well if he wants a full belly, he should eat the neighbours dog....the little yapper.

Van

You have sympathy for a bat, but not a sweet lil puppy??!!

|