So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

mmmm noodles.  miam miam miam.  

Rats....gotta run.  Be back later.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

purelife

Finally!  We have the internet hooked up, though, I have the keyboard on my lap, and me looking sideways, it's all still good...

How is everyone this evening?

I also had coleslaw too, PC..with chicken though..yummee

Sportsdude

thanks for the support guys. Means a lot. The idiot has pretty much ruined this semester for me grade wise, now i've just got to survive the onslaught of papers due in 2 weeks and just pass. semester's been a wash basically.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Sorry to hear.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

wow, nanaimo girls it just won't quit ever since I got here, they've been "overly friendly" towards me at places. lol

i got hit on again at the boston pizza. stupid me didn't leave a number. do'h.

lol

Lise

Ye Gods...... can someone please update me on what's been happening with each other? I just can't keep up!

Scrubs issue at work. Apparently one of my co-worker has to dress down. She's pretty busty on the front and the supervisor thinks it's a bit too much. I wanted to scream, "Get a life" to my supervisor but had to refrain in case she fires me on the spot.

My workplace sometimes feel like............

PS: Good luck on your papers, SD.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

That is a sad story Lise. I really like "Busty"!

Hope everyone's Tuesday is cool. I am already pumped for this Friday morning coming up. I am going out with two other friends to the North Shore for the first core bike of the year. One friend gives me a challenge, the other, I am happy if he can keep up.  My legs are burning just thinking about it.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

morning lise and van!
got my one of my papers finished. weirdest topic ever, this woman believes rats should be treated like people.

lol

purelife

Sorry to hear that SD.  Can you change roommates next semester or ever?

So, there's a Van and a Van Guy.  I'm confused.  

Have fun with the challenge, Van.  

Lise - your coworker has to dress down?  ie. show more cleavage?

Tuesday is great.  I love walking to the skytrain.  It's about a 15 minute walk (at times less).  I got so lazy at our old place when the mini bus would take me to the skytrain.  Now, I just walk to and from the skytrain.  I feel so rejuvinated. :)

I hope everyone else is doing good.    

Van

I was Van Dude, until I registered. Now just Van. But think of an old rusty beat up Chevy Van, not the city of Vancouver. Not sure who van Guy is? But I am sure I can take him!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Ok...just never change your avatar, k Van?     hee hee..

What are your plans for Tuesday?

Van

B..b ..but what if I want to change from time to time??

Not much planned for today. Just finishing a bit of old work and then starting some new work today. Nothing too pressing. I am on my own schedule so it is all good. I might go for a Espresso in a bit here.

Sportsdude

oh no i won't see this person for the rest of my life after avril 29.
walking is good. One thing I hate about having a car up here is that I'm not walking all over the place anymore.

The Dean

Sportsdude wrote:
thanks for the support guys. Means a lot. The idiot has pretty much ruined this semester for me grade wise, now i've just got to survive the onslaught of papers due in 2 weeks and just pass. semester's been a wash basically.  
     Not sure how he did this? You are responsible for your own grades.

|