So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Wow...how nice to log on and find I have to go back 6 pages to catch up on the day.  There was a while there, when I was posting for 6 days without a response.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi P.C.!  Hi SD!  Hi Michel!  Hi Van!

I was thinking the same thing.  Maybe it has something to do with the time of year?  I got here in early 2007 and I remember an active board in the early spring.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It's Sergio Leone night on TCM.
good films. love tcm.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

You really must stop teasing those of us who have no tv.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

haha
I only watch a few channels and tcm is one of them. I wish there was a tcm type channel for just european films.

They've got his first  film  he did The Colossus of Rhodes.

If this school actually had some film buffs I'd want to have a Bergman Film Night. Nobody around here has heard of the Seventh Seal. lol

P.C.

Well, I spent the day at the Bay.  I don't know if anyone remembers the story of our nightmare fridge and stove purchase.  Back when I was remodelling everything?  Anyways, the fridge we bought (which was upgraded because our salesman screwed up) has developed a 'split' down the interior wall.

So I went to see them today, and they are going to replace the fridge AND the stove, (with models far superior to what we originally purchased).  That was March 2005.  (wow, time flies)          

Lil Me

Wow.  Damn, they don't make things like they used to!  Was it covered on the original warranty, P.C.- or did you need to argue with them?

P.C.

Wow.  Damn, they don't make things like they used to!  Was it covered on the original warranty, P.C.- or did you need to argue with them?

Amazingly enough Lil Me....I just went down there last week and told them of the crack in the liner.  I said it was clearly not an 'impact' crack, as it bulged inward to the space.  They sent a repair guy, who said the problem was common (something to do with the spray foam insulation) and offered a cash rebate or a replacement.  I chose the replacement.  So as the fridge I have is discontinued....and they can't come up with a fridge that matches my range (I told them this was important to me) they offered to just replace them both.  The range alone costs more than the fridge, stove, rangehood and extenden warranty.  The whole replacement will be more than 3 times what we originally spent.

Lil Me

That's fantastic customer service.
 *shouts* Hey Everyone: BUY APPLIANCES AT THE BAY!!!!

Charlie Brown the painter returned tonight (with paint) and finished the touch-ups.  He's such a nice man.  I took Heckyl and Jeckyl to the movies so that we'd be out of his way.  Otherwise, I knew Heckyl would continue to follow him around and talk his ear off.

Saw The Spiderwick Chronicles.  What an awesome film.

Sportsdude

lol I was like that when I was younger always talking about what somebody was doing. lol

spiderwicks is good? hmm don't really know what's on these days.

P.C.

Charlie Brown the painter returned tonight (with paint) and finished the touch-ups.  He's such a nice man.  I took Heckyl and Jeckyl to the movies so that we'd be out of his way.  Otherwise, I knew Heckyl would continue to follow him around and talk his ear off.

TOO CUTE Lil Me.  Heckyl sounds like my man child when he was little. (these type turn out well....really)  Bless his wee buttons. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

So all touch-ups are done ?

Yipes.....perhaps I should turn in.....

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT size=10 value=hotsex name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Lil Me

Painting is done.

Well, enjoy the hotsex.

|