So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van Dude

no, anything to do with Seattle is cool. Look at Bill Gates! He has the coolest haircut! LOL!!

Sportsdude

no i flew, i'll be back tomorrow.
takes I did it in 3 but due to darkness and mountains i always had to stop at 6pmish. (plus it was winter)
left on at 4pm on a thursday got to vancouver at 4pm on saturday. techincally you could do it in 2 days, but that's really tough.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Lil Me

Heya.  Finally got to log in today.  Having a discombobulated day.  Back in Vancouver but can't be at home-- painter isn't finished painting our place yet :(  Had a rough night sleeping amongst the tarps and drywall dust last night after we arrived from the airport.  It was tough finding a place to sleep.  Can't eat at home.  Nowhere to sit.

I'm glad I have keys to my parents' house--that's where I'm camped out for now.        
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Well, semi welcome home Lil Me.  (or is it welcome semi-home)

VanDude wrote:  I never thought leap day is something that is celebrated, unless you were born on Feb. 29.

It isn't.  I was just being silly.  Not unlike when someone pops in and says HAPPY TUESDAY...or Monday......or....and then there's Caturday.

[/DIV]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Last night with the family for a while, going to play some board games.  

Sportsdude

what's there to do around mission and abbotsford besides farm land?  

Michel

Lise

Don't forget the hillbillies......

Welcome home Lil Me. Happy Leap Day everyone. It's nice to have that extra special day for no reason. Too bad we can't have a holiday about leap year.

Had a blast at work. Something extremely funny happened at work today. My co-worker accidentally smacked my right chest and I yelled, "Agh, my boob!!" A male student was close by when he heard it and started laughing. I was so embarrassed.

Dental students sitting for their board exams tomorrow and the day after. Poor kids but then they'll graduate and have $$$ at their finger tips pretty soon.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah i just want to go out to cow land for shits and giggles. lol

lol lise, yeah the students are seeing dollar signs now probably.

Lil Me

SD- lots of German people in Abbotsford.  If you're looking for German food and kinfolk, this is your place.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Peter L

There is...or used to be a kick ass mini-golf adventureland thingy out in Abbotsford.

You can also go out there, pretend you are a local, and have ignorant Burnaby/Vancouver people call you a hillbilly too.

Lil Me

Heya!  Back home and getting organized.  The painter is finished, we're unpacking from our trip, cleaning up the massive cloud of drywall dust, and Mr LM is packing for his next secret ops mission.

Sushi for lunch.  Dunno about dinner yet.

Russ

Welcome back Lil Me! Glad you had a good and fun filled trip. You even had a fun filled first night back eh?

I agree with Peter L there.. there is some hillbilly's there in abby area.. but not really. That being said I have been told that I would fit in out there alot more

Well, Starfish has her new to her car now. Its pretty looking. Gotta run here.. just found out there something like a grad year reunion for us.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|