So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Hey, NOTHING wrong about IKEA stuff.....

Sorry, PC. I don't know who this person is. Must have been quite a fellow to make such an impact on Canadians.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

I loved Jeff Healey as well.

Spent yesterday retching my guts out.  By evening, I had simply given up on ingesting liquids.  Slept for 10hrs and I feel better today.  I'm eating ramen noodles, which may be a bad idea, as I need to leave for an appointment soon.

My home is still a hideous mess, but at least we can navigate our way through each room.

49er- hahaha. I'm fairly sure Mr LM has no other family but us, however it is a running joke around here.  He's doing a contract for an old friend in SE Asia, and spending a lot of time with this guy's family.  He packed an extra suitcase full of Shreddies for his friend, as I guess this guy misses Shreddies from home, even though he's been in Asia for 10+ years.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

He's doing a contract for an old friend in SE Asia, and spending a lot of time with this guy's family.  He packed an extra suitcase full of Shreddies for his friend, as I guess this guy misses Shreddies from home, even though he's been in Asia for 10+ years.

I wonder how he will be with the new Diamond Shreddies.  Some people just don't like change. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
I loved Jeff Healey as well.

Spent yesterday retching my guts out.  By evening, I had simply given up on ingesting liquids.  Slept for 10hrs and I feel better today.  I'm eating ramen noodles, which may be a bad idea, as I need to leave for an appointment soon.

My home is still a hideous mess, but at least we can navigate our way through each room.

49er- hahaha. I'm fairly sure Mr LM has no other family but us, however it is a running joke around here.  He's doing a contract for an old friend in SE Asia, and spending a lot of time with this guy's family.  He packed an extra suitcase full of Shreddies for his friend, as I guess this guy misses Shreddies from home, even though he's been in Asia for 10+ years.

That sucks LM.. I know how it feels to be like that. Just something that didnt agree with you.. prob seafood.

I take Immodium... but the way you did it probably was for the best although ya suffer while you do it. At least you clean all the bad stuff out of your sytem..

Hope its all better.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Yikes - I have a couple of pages of catching up...I'll get around to it later.

Good afternoon everyone.

What a move is all I can say!  We had absolutely ZERO help.  Our friend was MIA, brother was sick....

My muscles, body is aching so badly and having absolutely zero sleep doesn't help and walking around in a midst of boxes...  Cleaning up our old place took forever...but we're finally outta there.

And then I come to work with loads of more work to deal with.....  

Lil Me

Stomach is ok today.  I'm actually very hungry.  Chicken congee for lunch.

Had a cheesymite scroll from Cobs Bread earlier this morning.  Soooo good.  Vegimite and cheese baked in a bun.

Did everyone have a good weekend?  Russ went to the Springs.  purelife was moving.  SD went to Squamish.  Lise had a bday party.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Hi purelife!  *waves*  

purelife

Heya Lil Me!  So nice to see a familiar face here. :))  It sucks not to have internet or anything hooked up but we will soon.   gotta get my taxes done.  

i'm so hopig to get back into routine soon.  going to start this detox thing of this cranberry mixture:  cranberry juice, lemon juice, orange juice, cinnaomon, nutmeg and ginger.  

Sounds like you had a blast at Belize...oh and the cheesemite at Cobbs, I have been looking at several locations for that and either they don't have it or they run out of it...  :(

apologize if i don't make snese, i'm really outta it now.

Sportsdude

apology accepted purelife. lol congrats on moving! exciting.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Russ

We had absolutely ZERO help.

Michel wrote:

Well at least it's done.  

Thats too bad miss PL... Michel's right though, at least its done. I was around this weekend doing not too much. Just tinkering on the Tahoe. And dealing with some drunk friends that decided to show up at 1am, LOL.

Did you get your damage deposit back?

Good to hear LM about you feeling better. Speaking about Lunch, I had to take my Dad out to get a haircut (why he couldnt do it on his own I dunno), then I kinda figured out why. He wanted to go to Bonn's on Broadway for lunch and couldnt remember where it was.. He also mentioned we had to pick up his buddy to bring him as well. So there we were with me getting bored of reading a week old paper while those two sat and complained about everything under the sun. I finally hinted about 50 million times about having other things to do before they decided it was time to go. Then the best part.. BOTH of them handed me their bills. My dad told me that his buddy's wasnt very much so I could pay it too, lol.

So whats everyones plans for dinner tonight? Im doing some sort of chicken and asian noodles stirfry with corn and salad.

I think it might even be a go out for a movie night too.

Lil Me

Funny stuff Russ.
 At least you get a good story out of it...(and something to complain about...)

purelife

Yes...thank goodness it's done.  It took us a full week of moving.  I have to say that it's a great workout...walking up and down the stairs, heavy lifting, squatting...

Your dinner sounds yummy.  I don't know what I want for dinner yet... I think that I've lost my appetite for food these days.

Which movie are you thinking of watching?      

Russ

Evening Miss PL and LM..

Um, dont know yet to be honest. I was hoping to see national treasure II. That was the only one that really caught my eye.

Hopefully dinner is good.. Wont know till I try! lol. Myself and SS have been talking about another hot pot over here... let you know.

Im wondering where the starfish is.. I hope she hasnt cheated and showed her family the car yet without me :(

Sportsdude

well i saw the track for the first time in a year. lol
3 miles. woot. amazing that I'm able to run on a track a dusk/night and not feel cold in the middle of winter (foot a snow is coming down back in stl).

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|