So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Glad to hear you're having a blast at Belize, Lil Me. Have a safe trip home.

Boy, isn't it wet ever? I thought we were done with the rainy weather. Oh well. I gotta say, I LOVE spring time. Isn't it lovely to see the flowers starting to bloom?

Tired again. I gotta say some people are work are bloody slackers. I don't understand how some people can get away with NOT doing anything while the rest of us work like sh*t. Like I can't just sit around and not do a thing. Lazy bunch of slackers.

Lunch today will be something from Metrotown food court. Ugh.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

BC'er

sports, have you thought about working for the city of Burnaby. They usually have good summer jobs and they are a good group to work for. I also don't blame you for not wanting to spend your summer in the Lower Mainland either. It is not a really fun place in the summer. but a job is a job.

Russ

Morning DS! Hope everyones having a good day on this beautiful liquid sunshine day.

Ive got one more day I think of this Tahoe then I should be done. Starting drinking at 3pm in the afternoon while working on it then having friends show up means not as much gets done everyday to what should be done... LOL!

How much longer you away SD? Did you make it to SL on a day of driving? How much gas did it take..

Just curious.. I got some friends down in Wyoming.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

HAPPY LEAP YEAR DAY, TGIF, AND NO SNOW DAY. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif[/img] Did I cover everything ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Michel

Van Dude

They don't use calendars in Quebec?

Michel

Russ

Van Dude wrote:
 They don't use calendars in Quebec?[/DIV]
 Im in BC and I didnt pick up on today being leap year day.. lol.

I had to bless you for this Michel.. you guys just brightened my day with the friendly behaviour!

Van Dude

ahh, I gotcha. No need to call me a moron. I never thought leap day is something that is celebrated, unless you were born on Feb. 29.

Michel

Van Dude

LOL. No trolling. I am not registered here for personal reasons, but still want to support DS sometime.

Seattle is a cool and it is worth discovering...ha he heh...I am pretty much a geek!

Gopher

Great to have some support! Many thanks.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Van Dude

in supporting geeks? or DS?

hahaha..

Gopher

DS of course. You're not suggesting they're synonymous, are you?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|