So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

goats

Hey babe... Seriously? You headin to Belize? Have fun!

I have been delayed a bit but I should be back incountry in the next four days. Should.

Hope everyones having a good time!

Lil Me

Excellent!  Glad you're finally en route.

I'm excited about this trip.  It's our 10th anniversary.  We never went on a honeymoon trip, since we were both working full-time on a house reno project at that time.  Now we're going...with two kids in tow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Congrats on your 10 year, Girl!  It's so nice to hear that you guys are going on a trip together.  Have fun. :)))

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

Went to Costco's this afternoon...got a couple of shirts and a dozen red and ivory colored roses for my mom.  It's for Vday and CNY.   Someone has to get her some cuz my dad won't. :(

Sportsdude

i'm sure she will appreciate it purelife.

i've got this important meeting at 4pm. Then i'm hitting the pool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Then i'm hitting the pool

Don't jump in head first.....OUCH!

Michel

Sportsdude

haha i won't, got to start swimming 1600m again.
first 800 is easy, then you start getting bored its easier then doing a marathon on a rowing machine though.

Russ

Afternoon everyone.. swimming? LOL, Im going swimming in a bit. we are at the staffhouse after the rigamarole getting off the vessel, and awaiting on the flights out. As for the swimming.. its monsoon raining, but the pool in the back courtyard is clean.. so Im taking a six pack of heineken and going swimming inthe rain.

Congrats on the 10 year LM! Thats an achievement.. especially the way the both of you still interact. I hope me and the Starfish are like that after ten years and she isnt waiting around every corner with a frying pan! Enjoy Belize! Its an interesting place to say the least.

So hows the purelife doing? And when did you become a polar bear? Isnt it warm and sunny at home right now?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Thanks, Russ.  Have fun swimming in the rain.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

we've had a ton of snow. Its snowed more then it has rained but I think spring is here.

good afternoon everyone.

I've been having a Roswell marathon, wow what a great show that series was. So many big stars as well started on that show.

Lise

Happy 10th year anniversary, Lil Me. Gee... I wish we were going somewhere for our tenth year. We're also approaching our tenth year marriage... or is it 11th? I forget which.

Where the heck is Belize?

Heading off to a friend's party tonight. No more cooking for me tonight! Yaaaay!

Oh, CNY celebrations at the Crystal Mall tommorrow if you guys are interested. I think there's going to be lion dance and some variety show.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

I like the Chinatown parade.  It's more traditional for me- that's what my family did for the 120 years before there were fancy-pants HK malls!!!

There's a lot to see- besides the big dragons, each clan hall has a lion.  There's usually something going on inside the Chinese Cultural Centre and outside in the graden, too.  

Michel

|