So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Its clear skies here. Never seen anything so blue.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

That's really good info, there Lil Me.  I like the 3-day plan, but would probably try it out for one day.  Uhm, I would scratch out the enema requirement.  :)

Lil Me

So would I.  I have visions of some horrible messy accident...

I think I'd drink a laxative herbal tea instead.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning to anyone and everyone who is around. :)    

P.C.

Good morning miss purelife.

Looks like a more sane day out there today, although I hear we could get the winds again.  It was nasty yesterday, to the point of losing our power.  It's scary and impressive at the same time when it's that windy.  The force of Mother Nature is amazing.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

It truly is, PC...top of the morning to you. :)

Sportsdude

morning p.c. purelife.

lol what is it with you losing power up there p.c.? Is it a structural problem? In my old neighbourhood growing up we'd lose power every time there was a bad storm, faulty planning and it was just our cul de sac that had the power out.

Lil Me

Afternoon everyone!

Went downtown for a couple of meetings.  Managed to extract overdue payment from a client.  Got a cheque out of them without breaking any kneecaps!  Ran the cheque to the bank, then drove to Surrey to pick up Heckyl's passport.  *sigh*  It's been quite a day.

Due to the &$^&^$*^$* cleanse I'm on, can't drink for a week.  :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Ah geesh, some people just don't want to pay for services rendered!  

Afternoon to you too and everyone else.  

Lil Me

Snowing heavily out here.  

Michel

Sportsdude

very windy and rainy over here on the island.  

Lil Me

Raining and slushing now.  

P.C.

lol what is it with you losing power up there p.c.? Is it a structural problem? In my old neighbourhood growing up we'd lose power every time there was a bad storm, faulty planning and it was just our cul de sac that had the power out.

rofl.  No silly goose....not a structural problem.  It's trees.  Trees toppling on power lines.

Kinda snarky today, but not as bad as yesterday.

I feel left out.  [FONT size=4]I want snow. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/boese/a040.gif" border=0] [/FONT]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Btw, I foolishly google image searched "snowball" and got more exotic images than I bargained for.

|