So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Oh yea...the thing I wanted to buy was a die cut machine.  It's very cool.  It came on the TVat some point this morning and was droning on in the background.  I caught a glimpse of this thing, and actually watched an infomercial....lol.  I had to keep watching, because they went on and on and on about all the things this machine could do, but no information on HOW MUCH IT COST.  Finally a price came up, but I think it was rather tricky.

They listed the price of the 30 day trial !!! $49.99 But no mention of the total cost.  So I phoned, and found out that...(spoken really fast)  "Should you decide to keep this product send only 4 more payments of $49.99 plus and additional $39.99 for shipping and handling"
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Well, I actually went on-line to check this thing out.  This infomercial shows all the wonderful things this machine can do...what they don't show you, is it's a result of about $3000 worth of cartridges and accessories.  Buggas!

(I still want one)  

Sportsdude

typical me, can't make up my mind, going to vancouver now. lol
complete and utter boredom.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

When are you heading to Raincouver, SD?

Snow forcast this weekend. Bummer. We may go watch The Golden Compass. Have finally finished the book, starting on the second one so I wanna see what's it like on the big screen.

Completed Halo 3. What a rush. Too bad it ended so fast.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!  Heckyl & Jeckyl have a Pro-D from school today, so it was sleep-in day.  Going skiing in a bit.

Leftover Chinese food for breakfast.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Enjoy yourself, Lil Me!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

Hey!  How's everyone?  Wassup?

It's lonely in here....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Aaaa.... c'mon here, Lil Me while I deliver a good hug to you.

What a day!! I tell ya, work is so crazy at times. My co-workers act like kids and it's incredible the amount of bitchiness that goes on. Man. I'm sometimes caught in the middle because I don't say much about the other person. I'm the type that don't like to gossip too much because it's just so lame and stupid. Anyways, the supervisor isn't around and it feels like recess except worst. ARGH!!! Enough ranting.....

BTW, it's gonna snow for the next couple of days so get your shovels out!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Did ya go skiing Lil Me?  

Lise....the gossip that goes on in the workplace is hard to avoid.  Your choices are limited.  Either you're a part of it, or you risk not fitting in.  I've always opted for the possibility of not fitting in, because I can live with that easier.  You sound very much the same.  It makes it tougher, but at least you can look in the mirror when you get home.

Don't let it discourage your good attitude Lise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Hey Lise, Lil Me, P.C.
Went to Vancouver on Thursday night and just got back now. Everytime I leave Vancouver I get a little sad, I want to stay. Walked the beach at english bay, stanley park, granville island, had korean food. had a blast. I might go back next weekend. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

P.C. wrote:
Lise....the gossip that goes on in the workplace is hard to avoid.  Your choices are limited.  Either you're a part of it, or you risk not fitting in.  I've always opted for the possibility of not fitting in, because I can live with that easier.  You sound very much the same.  It makes it tougher, but at least you can look in the mirror when you get home. Don't let it discourage your good attitude Lise.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]

OMG. That's EXACTLY how I feel. It's like highschool all over again - you either hang with the nerds or the "cool" crowd. Problem is loyalthy is so flimsy there. If you do something 'bad' your 'friends' will run off and tell on you within a second. I trust no one there.

No, I'm not letting the workplace get to me. The way I see it, it's really stupid playing any game. I just go about doing my own work. I let them tell me what they want and just forget about it. I'm just amazed that adults could act this way.

Anyways, I heard you're buying a tv. I know absolutely nothing about tv or whatever it stands for... (hehhehe) but good hunting! [/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good afternoon LM, Lise, PC, SD, Schadey, Gophie, Michel...
SD - Vancouver is like being with a new g/f.  It gets exciting in the beginning, but after a while, you get used to it.  

I brought myself a bosu.  Something that I've been wanting for a long time.  It's hard to find up here.  

P.C.

I brought myself a bosu

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/a060.gif" border=0]   I'm afraid to ask......

purelife

LOL..nothing kinky PC..

|