So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

For all of you who resisted those yummy offerings, the coffee is soy coffee and the doughnuts are made with tofu.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

An extra what, Gophie ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

lol.
i'm going out to eat with someone in a couple hours.
vietnamese food. But I wouldn't mind a doughnut.

speaking of free food, last night i only paid for my meal and not my drink. 4th time this has happened to me. lol

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]re[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ado[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 An extra what, Gophie ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c028.gif" border=0][/DIV]

An extra mouthwatering delicacy, what else?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

lol.....Gotta run......Have a great day Gophie......and whoever else is here.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Have a good weekend.  Any interesting plans?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i was going hiking, but i canceled. I've got one last paper due on tuesday.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Hiya everyone.

We have my company 'xmas party this weekend and then we're heading to the States for some 'xmas shopping.  Monday is my day off so I'm going to enjoy doing absolutely nothing at home.  I so need to get away from work.... :-Þ

PC, if your donuts are low in fat, made from whole grain wheat flour with some flax and poppy seeds, I'll eat them.  I know, I know...I'm picky... LOL  ;)

What are your plans, LM?

Lil Me

Hey! Not a lot going on this w/e.  Trying to stay home a bit and organize my junk into boxes.  I finally bought real couches yesterday at Ikea (buy one, get one 50% off).  After 15yrs of living with the same student furniture, it was past time for an upgrade.  Maybe this means I'm finally an adult?  Ulp.

Also got my grandmother's 90-something bday dinner with extended family this w/e.

Gonna get some pizza later.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Me and Ed's pizza, LM?  

Wow, 90..she's living a long life. :)))

Lil Me

There's a new cheapie pizza place in my hood.  It's really good.  

JJ

purelife wrote:
   PC, if your donuts are low in fat, made from whole grain wheat flour with some flax and poppy seeds, I'll eat them.  I know, I know...I'm picky... LOL  ;)

I'm picky too.  I don't eat donuts because they are white flour, white sugar that have been deep fried.  But one day a co-worker brought me a donut for Tim Hortons it was whole wheat, so I thought what the heck I'll try it.  It was the worthest tasting thing I've ever ate.  There are somethings that can't be made healthy and donuts is one of them.  By the way they don't make whole-wheat donuts at Tim Hortons anymore! LOL

P.C.

JJ...purelife......being selective about what you eat isn't being picky.  The good news is, that one can afford to stuff themselves silly on cyber doughnuts and lattes without the risk of endangering their health.  (I have never actually had a latte.....but it seemed like a luxurious thing.....lol)

Next Fridays treat will be brussels sprouts and carrot juice.

JJ

PC - I drink non-fat lattes all the time, they aren't unhealthy unless you add fat and flavour syrup.

P.C.

I have one and sometimes 2 cups of coffee in the morning....and always before 9:00.....and I never have coffee when I'm out. Someone gave us a beautiful expresso fancy foofoo coffee machine for a wedding present, and after using it 2 or 3 times, became a beautiful dust collector.....lol.  We finally gave it away.  

|