So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Why are you so tired Lil Me ?  (heeheehee)

[FONT size=6]Hey Michel !!!! [/FONT] What did you have for lunch ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

i just use all season tires, driven in blizzards in colorado where semi's had to have chains, drove fine.

Acutally they were meaning the area North of Nanaimo because they're predicting around 5cm's for P.Alberni so....

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Weather Canada keeps saying "over northern sections" what does that mean?  

Well if ya already knew.....why did ya ask ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/frech/h030.gif" border=0]

P.C.

When is your winter break SD?

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Why are you so tired Lil Me ?  (heeheehee)[/div]  --

Too much sex.

hahahaha.  Actually not.

Just some long, crazy days.  Mr LM is on secret ops for another couple weeks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

got a ride with a pack of geese, going home on the 15th.
Then the cross country trip starts on the 2nd.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

That was a Lil Joke, Lil Me.  For someone that keeps the pace you do, I'm surprised you don't need to nap twice a day.

purelife

good evening everyone.  i'm glad that we had such a wonderful weather today.  

ok, have a good night everyone... i'm exhausted...only had about 3.5 hrs of sleep last night.

Goats

P.C. wrote:   Next Fridays treat will be brussels sprouts and carrot juice. [/DIV]
 Please say it aint so!

P.C.

Yea....I know Russ.  But the free coffee and doughnuts didn't go over so well.  What can ya do ?  I even wore my french maid outfit.  Next Friday I'm going to wear my block of tofu outfit, to pass out the freebies.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e020.gif" border=0]

Gopher

P.C. wrote:
 Yea....I know Russ.  But the free coffee and doughnuts didn't go over so well.  What can ya do ?  I even wore my french maid outfit.  Next Friday I'm going to wear my block of tofu outfit, to pass out the freebies.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/e020.gif" border=0][/DIV]

Can we have some savouries, please?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Most definitely Gophie.

Russ

Lazy day so far.. its raining again. And its freaking cold out. Im looking forward to going back to warm africa.

I have to get another engine we have sitting around ready for my GMC... Need to swap out the engine before I go back in a few weeks.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

You're going back in a few weeks Russ?  No Christmas at home ?

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Why no sleep, purelife?!

Rain, rain go away.  We all want snow!

Salmon burger and a pint of Strongbow for lunch.  Pub lunch with relatives.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|