So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Was it yummy, Lil Me?  I haven't touched coffee for months now, so this would be a good treat. :))

Lunch is lentil vegetable soup and a mandarin orange.

Lil Me

It was a very good coffee.  And cheap!

I'd been off coffee, too.  But the combination of colder weather and too fricken much going on has put me back on the coffee pot.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

speaking of drinks you haven't had for a while. I don't think I've had anything soda related in about a month. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I know what you mean about the cold weather and being busy at the same time.  It gets stressful and then we resort to old habits or old ways.  *hugz*    

Lil Me

totally.  HUGGZZZ.

Spag and veg sauce for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

sushi for dinner.  

Lil Me

Good niiiiiiight people.  

Lise

Good morning folks!

How is everyone this beautiful day? I'm so happy to have a flex day off so I can at least enjoy being away from the craziness of the workplace. Three more weeks till the students leave and we can let our hair down. OMG. Can't wait.

Bloody break-in again. This time the thieves were brazen enough to break into my co-worker's locker (she had a flimsy lock to begin with) but all they took was a stale donut. They even managed to break into the 3rd year dental student lockers and steal two pairs of shoes.

Makes me wonder about the security of this place.... now each time I go to work, I have to keep my eyes and ears peel out and my wallet with me all the time.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning Lise!  Great that you have a day off.  Enjoy!

Looks like another c-c-cold one today.

Meeting with my lawyer.  Trying to incorporate a business and I have no bloody idea what I'm doing.

In other news, I survived the taekwondo seminar last night.  I was terrified and my legs were shaking the entire time. But it was a kewl expereince.  I learned a lot.

purelife

Way to go Lil Me!  The stronger, better, faster, Lil Me.  I knew you could do it girl! *high five*

Wow, Lise.  It sounds like that establishment has no security whatsoever.  I agree, do keep a watchful eye on your belongings.  One time, during a public place in broad daylight, this guy climb through a ground level window, got in the room and took my friend's wallet at the building she worked out of.  She just stepped out for a second to another room and the guy got away.  I would watch your belongings like a hawk there.

Incorporating a business?  I'm sure your lawyer will explain or help you.

Morning everyone.    

Lil Me

Thanks, purelife.  You're right.  The lawyer was great.  (I just don't like going to meetings when I feel "unprepared".  I want to know exactly what is going on at all times...)

Sportsdude

wow lise that's crazy.

good afternoon. weird going to school on a u.s holiday. lol

Lil Me

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lunch was gravlax salad, fries and gravy at Ikea.

Sportsdude

lunch was sushi.
i figured the only place i could get a thanksgiving type meal was the swiss chalet. Had a half chicken, baked potato, salad, peacan pie and a beer. Timed my dinner with everyone back home, so we were eating at the same time. lol  

Lil Me

I love chicken dinner at Swiss chalet!

Leftover veg pasta here.

|