So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

I like syrup on bacon.

Hey Everyone!!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

I miss syrup on pancakes.  I also add some cottage cheese to it as well.  YUMMY!

My lunch is gonna look really plain today. :(

Howdy Lil Me and Russ and JJ and PC    

Russ

Morning Lil Me, PC, Purelife, JJ...

Well, Im about to head off again to work on my truck.. one of the first jobs is to remove some TOW HOOKS I have on the front of it.. Before I take out the front axle.

Have a good day everyone..

I have to head downtown again at some point <shudder>

Hey has anyone heard of 'cream and apple rasberry' Passion Flakie? I think someone in my household has a fetish on them.. theres like three half eaten boxes in the fridge.

EDIT: Like I should talk.. I have over a box and a half of freezies in my freezer still.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Bugger.  You're the one who stole my towhook when I was parked downtown last week!!!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Bugger.  You're the one who stole my towhook when I was parked downtown last week!!!  
     :)

purelife

Is that yoghurt, Russ or cereal?  

purelife

Is that yoghurt, Russ or cereal?  

- oops, double postings... :P

Russ

purelife wrote:
 Is that yoghurt, Russ or cereal?  [/DIV]
 Well miss PL...

Its not a) yoghurt

Its not 2) Russ

and

Its not d) Cereal

Check here and clicky on passion Flakie;

[A href="http://www.vachon.com/produits.php?lg=en"]http://www.vachon.com/produits.php?lg=en[/A]

I have been lectured not to leave it out of the fridge and put it in the cupboard, apparently it tastes better when its cold.

purelife

Oh wow, never had one of those or have ever heard of them before.  They look delicious...omg, one day, it'll seduce me in 3 flavors. ;)

JJ

Oh, I forgot the best part.  After he covers the eggs and waffles with a half cup of syrup, he then processes to mash the soft egg yolks into the syrup. ugg!

And hello to you purelife![/DIV]

Lil Me

Eeeeeew!  JJ!  That's yucky!!!  

Michel

Sportsdude

gosh all this pancake talk makes me want to go to denny's.
I've never understood that place, there food is blah most of the day but past midnight its like totally awesome. go figure.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

You're totally right about that, SD.
 I think that if I'm up after midnight, I'm so tired and hungry that Denny's is great!  Gutrot during the day, though!

|